Aeries, the popular third-party Twitter client that recently launched a universal app for Windows 10 PC and Mobile, has been updated again, this time to version 2.0.4. Despite what the version number may indicate, this is actually a pretty major update with lots of new features, improvements and bug fixes.
Here's a quick look at what's included in Aeries version 2.0.4:
- New live tile choices! Choose between recent tweets, images etc to be displayed.
- Added the ability to filter any tweets mentioning a user.
- Much improved frequency for syncing between apps (should update within a couple minutes).
- Mention notifications now have inline reply.
- Support for Spotify rich media (previews playable in app when available.)
- Support for Large and medium sized tiles.
- Ctrl + Enter to send a DM.
- New scrollbar for Accounts side menu when using mouse.
- Live tiles now cycle through 5 tweets instead single most recent.
- Performance improvements when typing in compose page.
- Scrolling performance improvements for when save read position is enabled.
- Much improved resume performance + memory consumption.
- UI tweaks all over the place.
- Lists in sections now save read position.
- Added Catalan translation.
- Fixed an issue which would cause a tweet to be selected when viewing an image.
- Fixed a potential crash when relaying out sections.
- Fixed issue with sections showing twice in settings.
- Fixed an activation issue when Likes is the first timeline in a section on second load.
- Improvements to the stability of loading timelines with poor connections.
- Fixed some issues with unread count indicators updating unexpectedly
- Improved data usage on first launch.
- Fixed an issue with quoted tweets not showing up in retweets.
- Translations updated.
does anyone know where in this client you can find a list of notifications (such as new followers, people who favorited your tweets)?
Best Twitter app for Windows Phone, HANDS down...
It's good but I've stuck with Fenice because they don't nickel and dime you for added features.
With so many third-party Twitter clients out there, it's hard to decide for one. ^^
That's a good problem to have ;)
This is the best on the market......
Holy cow a download link in the WC app!
Wow, you're right!
Anyone having issues trying to tweet an image from their camera role with this app or fenice? Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
Aeries & Tweetium are where it's at.
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.