Citadel: Forged with Fire launches on Xbox One
Watch out for those dragons!
What you need to know
- Citadel: Forged with Fire is now available on Xbox One.
- The game blends Skyrim-like magic with Conan Exiles-like building mechanics.
- The title has garnered great reviews on Steam recently.
- You can purchase it for $40 on the Microsoft Store.
At Windows Central, we always try to bring you news about interesting upcoming games. Today, we're going to talk about Citadel: Forged with Fire. According to developer Blue Isle Studios, the game is a massive online sandbox role-playing game with elements of magic, spellcasting, and war. As a newly-minted apprentice, you set off to investigate the dangerous world of Ignus. Your goal is simply to create a name for yourself.
Just like Conan Exiles, you can build massive castles, tame beasts to do your bidding, and visit uncharted territories to uncover their mysteries. The game has been available on Steam since 2017, but it's finally available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 for $40. The game is Xbox One X Enhanced and runs at 4K resolution on the system. The performance is also stable at 30 frames per second.
Conan Exiles meets Skyrim
Conquer the wilds
Citadel: Forged with Fire is a Conan Exile-like action game that throws you into an unknown land filled with magic and deadly creatures.
- What is Xbox Game Pass?
- Best 4K TVs for Xbox Series X and S
- Must-buy Xbox One Headsets
- Our Favorite Xbox One Wireless Headsets
- Best Upcoming Xbox Games for 2021
- Xbox One X vs. Xbox Series S
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Asher Madan handles gaming news for Windows Central. Before joining Windows Central in 2017, Asher worked for a number of different gaming outlets. He has a background in medical science and is passionate about all forms of entertainment, cooking, and antiquing.