One of the classes in Diablo 4 is the mighty Barbarian. With this guide, I've assembled a full list of the Diablo 4 Barbarian's skills, talents, and attacks. It's worth noting that Diablo 4 is far from finished, so this information is definitely subject to change as things are tweaked before and after the game's release. If you'd like a breakdown of how the skill tree and talents currently work in Diablo 4, you can check our guide on the Diablo 4 skill system.
Diablo 4 Barbarian Skills
- Bash: Bash the enemy with your weapon, dealing 42-52. Has a 20% chance to stun for 0.5 seconds. Requires a bludgeoning weapon.
- Warlord: Flay the enemy, dealing 23-28 and inflicting 47 bleeding over 6 seconds. Requires a slashing weapon.
- Frenzy: Unleash a rapid flurry of blows, dealing 133-163 with each pair of hits. Your attack speed is increased by 20% for 3 seconds, up to 60%. Requires dual-wield weapons.
- Lunging Strike: Lunge forward and strike an enemy for 36-45.
- Rend: Cleave enemies in front of you, dealing 26-32 and inflicting 104 bleeding over 5 seconds. Requires slashing weapon.
- Hammer of the Ancients: Slam your hammer down with the fury of the Ancients, dealing 76-94 to a concentrated area. Requires a two-handed bludgeoning weapon.
- Double Swing: Sweep your weapons from opposite directions, dealing 47-57 with each weapon. Enemies caught in the center are hit by both. Requires dual-wielded weapons.
- Upheaval: Tear into the ground with your weapon and fling debris forward, dealing 369-451. Requires a two-handed weapon.
- Whirlwind: Rapidly attack nearby enemies for 33-40.
- Rallying Cry: Below a rallying cry, granting all allies Unstoppable, 23% increased movement speed, and 23% reduced damage taken for 6 seconds.
- Ground Stomp: Smash the ground, stunning nearby enemies for 4 seconds.
- Undying Rage: Passive — When you take fatal damage, you have 5 seconds to fight for your life before you die. Killing an enemy in the time will revive and heal you for 39. This effect can only occur once every 2.9 minutes.
- Challenging Shout: Fortify yourself for 38 and taunt nearby enemies for 8 seconds. During this time, you generate 5 additional Fury when hit. Fortified characters take 30% decreased damage until all of their fortified life is removed.
- Kick: Kick an enemy for 38-47 and knock them backward. On collision, enemies in the area take an additional 57-70.
- War Cry: Bellow a mighty war cry. You and nearby allies deal 3.6% increased damage per nearby enemy for 10 seconds, up to 50%.
- Leap: Leap forward and slam downward, dealing 249-304 on impact.
- Charge: Rush forward and push enemies with you, then swing through them for 26-32.
Weapon Mastery skills
- Primal Axe: Throw your weapon with a chain attached, dealing 53-65 and pulling in enemies.
- Rupture: Skewer enemies in a line, inflicting 1053 bleeding over 3 seconds. If an enemy dies while bleeding, the cooldown is reset. Requires a two-handed slashing weapon.
- Death Blow: Attempt a killing strike, dealing 85-104 to enemies in front of you. If this kills an enemy, the cooldown is reset. Requires a two-handed slashing weapon.
- Wrath of the Berserker: Go Berserk for 15 seconds. Every 20 Fury you spend increases the effect by 65%. Berserking increases your damage by 25% and your movement speed by 30%.
- Call of the Ancients: Call upon the Ancients to aid you in battle for 12 seconds.
- Iron Maelstrom: Whirl your weapon around on a chain, continually dealing 299-365. Requires a two-handed weapon.
- Battle Frenzy: Using a Brawling skill grants Berserk for 1 second. Duration increased with additional points.
- Blood Thirst: Enemies bleed for 4% of your critical strike damage per point over 5 seconds.
- Booming Voice: Shout durations are increased by 10% per point
- Close Quarters Combatant: You deal 3% increased damage per point to enemies within melee range, but take 1% increased damage per point from enemies outside of melee range.
- Concussion: Enemies struck by your Brawling skills are slowed by 10% per point for 5 seconds.
- Combat Prowess: Damage increased by 2% per point against immobilized, stunned, or slowed enemies.
- Cut to the Bone: Stunning an enemy increases bleeding on them by 4% per point for 3 seconds.
- Defy Pain: When you Evade, you gain 4% damage reduction per point for 1 second.
- Endless Fury: Fury generation increased by 2% per point.
- Endurance: While out of combat, gain 4 Life per point per second.
- Fierce Brawler: Attack speed is increased by 2% per point while using one-handed weapons. Critical strike damage is increased by 6% per point while using two-handed weapons.
- Guttural Yell: Your Shouts cause enemies to deal 10% less damage per point for 5 seconds.
- Gushing Wounds: Bleeding effect deal 45% more damage.
- Martial Vigor: Damage reduction is increased by 4% per point.
- Master of Arms: After using your Weapon Mastery skill, your next Fury skill is free and deal 5% increased damage per point.
- Momentum: Hit Effect — Up to a 20% chance to generate 5 Fury. Fury generated increases with additional points
- Slam: Hit Effect — Up to a 3% chance per point to knock down enemies.
- Slaying Strike: Damage increases by 8% per point against enemies below 30% Life.
- Swiftness: Movement speed increased by 3% per point.
- Thick Skin: Non-physical damage reduction is increased by 5% per point.
- Unbridled Rage: Fury skills deal 130% increased damage but cost 100% more.
- Unstoppable Force: Berserking grants Unstoppable and 15% increased damage.
- Walking Arsenal: Using a different weapon increases your damage by 8% for 8 seconds, up to 32%.
- Quick Impulses: While moving, your damage reduction is increased by 4% per point.
Other classes await
For information on the remaining classes in Diablo 4, you can check out the Sorceress skill tree and Druid skill tree. We'll be sure to provide updates if anything changes, as well as make guides for the skill trees of the two remaining classes when they are revealed.
Activision Blizzard has confirmed that Diablo 4 won't be released in 2021, so the earliest we'll see this ambitious title is sometime in 2022. Blizzard Entertainment is taking its time with this game, which could end up being one of the best PC games available.
Diablo 4 is currently set to release on Xbox One, PC, and PS4. No current-generation support has been detailed, but it's tough to imagine this game won't be enhanced on Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S and PS5.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.