One of the classes in Diablo 4 is the Druid. In touch with nature, Druids can shapeshift into werewolves or werebears while also wielding natural Earth magic. In this guide, I've gathered the full Druid skill tree. Bear in mind, Diablo 4 is far from finished, so this information is definitely subject to change. When we become aware of skills being tweaked, removed, added, or altered, we'll be sure to update this guide. If you'd like a breakdown of how the skill tree and talents work in Diablo 4, you can check our guide on the Diablo 4 skill system.
Diablo 4 Druid Skills
- Earthspike: Sunder the earth, impaling the first enemy hit for 42-52. Each time you hit an enemy with Earthspike, your chance to deal a Crushing Blow to that target is increased by 10%.
- Shred: Shapeshift into a werewolf and shred an enemy, dealing 175-214. Has a 30% chance to strike twice.
- Storm Strike: Electricity gathers around your weapon, dealing 53-65 split between your target and up to 3 nearby enemies.
- Maul: Shapeshift into a werebear and maul an enemy, dealing 64-78 and Fortifying yourself for 15. Fortified characters take 30% decreased damage until all of their fortified life is removed.
- Wind Shear: Conjure a piercing blade of the wind dealing 42-52 and increasing your movement speed by 5% for 3 seconds, up to 30%.
- Pulverize: Shapeshift into a werebear and slam the ground, dealing 350-428 to nearby enemies.
- Landslide: Crush enemies between 3 pillars of earth, dealing up to 96-117. Has an additional 10% chance to deal a Crushing Blow.
- Tornado: Conjure a vortex that moves outwards and curves in a random direction, dealing 55-68 every second.
- Cyclone Armor: Powerful winds protect you, granting 15% ranged damage reduction. When an enemy in melee range hits you, there is up to a 15% chance you the winds to knock it back. This is a passive only effect.
- Earthen Bulwark: Rocks surround you for 3 seconds, making you Unstoppable and absorbing up to 77. Upon expiration, the rocks shatter, dealing 102% of the remaining shield amount to nearby enemies. While Unstoppable, control impairing effects are removed and prevented.
- Trample: Rush forward as a werebear, dealing 150-183 damage and stunning enemies for 1.6 seconds.
- Debilitating Roar: Shapeshift into a werebear and bellow with ferocity, reducing the attack speed of nearby enemies by 22% for 5 seconds.
- Ravenous Bite: Shapeshift into a werewolf and tear an enemy's flesh, dealing 21-25, and healing you for 53-65.
- Hurricane: Form a hurricane around you that deals 150-196 to nearby enemies over 8 seconds.
- Boulder: Unearth a large rolling boulder that knocks back and crushes enemies, dealing 200-244 with each hit. Has an additional 15% chance to deal a Crushing Blow.
- Wolves: Passive skill that summons 2 wolf companions that bite enemies for 60-73. The active skill directs the wolves to focus an enemy. The wolves have a 50% increased chance to critically strike the enemy.
- Ravens: Passive skill where ravens fly above you and periodically attack your enemies for 21-26. The active skill causes the target area to be swarmed with ravens. Enemies take 64-78 and suffer 107-131 Vulnerability for 6 seconds. Vulnerable enemies take 30% increased damage until all of their vulnerable life is removed.
- Vine Creeper: A passive skill where a vine creeper periodically emerges from the ground and poisons a nearby enemy for 34-41 over 8 seconds. The active skill causes vines to strangle enemies in a target area, poisoning them for 171-209 over 6 seconds and stunning them for 2 seconds.
- Cataclysm: A massive storm follows you for 10 seconds. Tornadoes knock back enemies, and lightning strikes wildly for 400-489.
- Grizzly Rage: Shapeshift into a werebear for 5 seconds. You are granted new Werebear skills, and you generate spirit 28% faster. You are Unstoppable while Grizzly rage is active. While Unstoppable, control impairing effects are removed and prevented.
- Petrify: Petrify all nearby enemies, stunning them for 5 seconds. Damage breaks this effect and deals an additional 128-157. This skill has an additional 25% chance to deal a Crushing blow.
- Abundance: Basic skills generate 5% more Spirit per point.
- Ancestral Fortitude: Increase your non-physical resistance by 8% per point.
- Call of the Wild: Your critical strike chance is increased by 8% per point against your wolves' focus target. Raven passive attacks make enemies vulnerable for 20% of the damage dealt per point. Vine Creeper's poison duration is increased by 8% per point.
- Earthbind: Hit Effect — Earth skills have up to a 5% chance per point to immobilize enemies for 3 seconds.
- Earthen Might: Enemies hit by Earth skills take 8% increased damage from Earth skills for 2 seconds, up to 40%.
- Elemental Exposure: Targets hit by Spirit skills become Vulnerable for 6% of the damage dealt per point.
- Endless Tempest: Increased the duration of Hurricane and Cataclysm by 6% per point.
- Eye of the Storm: Critical strike with Storm skills increase the critical strike of non-Storm skills by 5% per point for 3 seconds.
- Feral Spirit: Critical strike damage is increased by 6% per point for 4 seconds after using a shapeshifting skill.
- Fury of Nature: Hit Effect: Enemies hit by Earth and Storm skills have up to a 20% chance to take 25% increased critical strike damage from you per point for 5 seconds.
- Heightened Senses: Damage reduction against nearby enemies is increased by 6% per point.
- Hunt the Weak: Critical strike chance is increased by 6% per point against poisoned enemies while shapeshifted.
- Iron Hide: While in werebear form, damage reduction is increased by 5% per point. This bonus persists for 3 seconds after leaving werebear form.
- Lupine Swiftness: While in werewolf form, movement speed is increased by 5% per point. This bonus persists for 3 seconds after leaving werewolf form.
- Natural Balance: Earth and Storm skills that consume Spirit restore 1% Life per point.
- Natural Resonance: Earth and Storm skills deal 2% increased damage per point.
- Overpower: Hit Effect — Up to an 8% chance per point to knock down slowed enemies for 1 second.
- Predatory Instincts: Deal 3% increased damage to nearby enemies per point.
- Primal Resonance: Earth skills deal 6% increased Crushing Blow damage per point.
- Perfect Storm: Storm skill deal 50% increased damage to Vulnerable targets.
- Rabid Strikes: Your werewolf skills poison the target for 3% of the damage dealt per point over 5 seconds.
- Scent of Blood: Deal 4% increased damage per point to crowd controlled enemies.
- Storm and Claw: While Hurricane or Cataclysm is active, Shapeshifting skills deal an additional 40% damage as lightning.
- Undergrowth: Increase the duration of crowd control effects by 6% per point.
- Quickshift: After shapeshifting into a different form, your next skill deals 30% increased damage.
Other classes await
For information on the remaining classes in Diablo 4, you can check out the Sorceress skill tree and Barbarian skill tree. We'll be sure to provide updates if anything changes and make guides for the skill trees of the two remaining classes when they are revealed.
While Activision Blizzard has confirmed that Diablo 4 won't be releasing in 2021, it could still end up being one of the best PC games when it arrives in 2022 or later. It'll be available on Xbox One, PC and PS4, will special enhancements for Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S and PS5 almost guaranteed.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.