Your Xbox One has a new party game. Fibbage: The Hilarious Bluffing Party Game is now available for Xbox One and it's not very expensive. For just $6.99 you and your friends can all play together.
Here's the games description from the Xbox Store:
"Fibbage is the lying, bluffing, fib-till-you-win multiplayer trivia party game from the makers of YOU DON'T KNOW JACK! Play with 2-8 players! Fool your friends with your lies, avoid theirs, and find the (usually outrageous) truth. And get this: your phone or tablet is your controller! "The mayor of Rabbit Hash, Kentucky is a _____." Baby? Rabbit? Ham sandwich? It's up to you! Fool your opponents into thinking your bluff is true and you'll rack up the points! But be careful, if you pick an opponent's bluff, they'll be doing a Fibbage fancy dance. Hosted by YOU DON'T KNOW JACK's very own, and very lonely, Cookie Masterson!"
Key features of Fibbage for Xbox One include:
- Players use only their phone, tablet, or even laptop as a controller. No additional controllers needed.
- Play with up to 8 players in one room.
- Features custom, funny question content written and performed by the same team behind YOU DON'T KNOW JACK – including the host, Cookie Masterson.
- Hundreds of questions, including "Final Fibbage" questions.
- "Like" other player's bluffs (even if you don't fall for them) and at the end of the game, someone will be awarded the Thumbs Cup for the most clever answers.
Anyone going to pick up Fibbage for their Xbox One? Watch the trailer above and let us know what you think of the game.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.