Find every Altar of Lilith statue in the fastest routes possible with our big guide. There are plenty of different ways to make your character stronger in Diablo 4, with everything from gear and health potion upgrades to craftable elixirs and consumables giving you an edge against the hordes of demons you'll face on your adventures. Another big way you can toughen up is by finding Altars of Lilith statues, each of which provides helpful stat bonuses.
All of the Altars of Lilith can be found in Diablo 4's open world, but while some of them are fairly easy to spot, others are tucked away in tricky locations and are very easy to miss. Thankfully, though, the community has quickly worked together to figure out where each and every one is. Below, you'll find details on everything you need to know about the Altars of Lilith. This includes the specific benefits they provide, the total number of them, and where you can find each statue, along with numbers that indicate the best route you should take to activate them all.
Diablo 4 Altars of Lilith: Rewards, bonuses, and buffs
Although you don't actually pick them up like other items, Altars of Lilith are basically collectible objects that you can find spread throughout all of Diablo 4's different zones. Once you find an Altar of Lilith — the statues are shaped like the Blessed Mother herself and have a distinctive red glow — you can activate it to get 10 Renown points for the region it's in, a nice chunk of XP for your current character, and one of the following six permanent stat buffs to all of your characters:
- +2 Strength
- +2 Dexterity
- +2 Intelligence
- +2 Willpower
- +5 Murmuring Obols Capacity
- +1 Paragon Point
There are 160 Altars of Lilith to track down in total, but if you manage to activate all of them, every character in your roster will get +68 Strength, +68 Dexterity, +68 Intelligence, +68 Willpower, +100 Murmuring Obols Capacity, and +4 Paragon Points. That's quite a boost, and aside from making your main character significantly stronger, it will make it much easier to play and level up alts.
Activating all of the Altars in a region will finish the Altar of Lilith Seeker challenge and unlock the Seeker and Wily titles, while activating all 160 of them will complete the Collector challenge and net you the Hoarder and Treasure titles. More importantly, finding all of the Altars also ensures that you'll get all 10 of your extra skill points from the Renown system, provided you've gotten the rest of the game's Renown by completing strongholds and dungeons, doing side quests, activating Waypoints, and discovering locations.
For these reasons, it's definitely worth tracking all of the Altars down, which you can do easily with the maps in the sections below. Each Lilith-shaped icon represents the location of an Altar, with the numbers next to them showing the fastest route you can take to activate them all.
While most Altars of Lilith can be interacted with as soon as you find them, many Altars within stronghold locations will be "locked" until you clear out the area. When you come across an Altar in a stronghold, take note of where it is and come back to it after you've slain every nearby foe. A handful of Altars are also concealed in clever spots within structures or are along hidden paths, so if you don't immediately see them when heading to the spots shown below, investigate the environment around you closely. Note that we've included some short guides on how to find the trickiest Altars below to help you out.
Diablo 4: All Fractured Peaks Altar of Lilith locations
There are 28 Altars of Lilith spread throughout the Fractured Peaks, which is the first zone of Sanctuary you'll be exploring in the Diablo 4 campaign. The Altars are very evenly spread out here, so no matter where your quests take you, you'll have an opportunity to find and activate several of them.
- Malnok (12): Located within a house blocked off by ice. Can't be activated until you clear the stronghold.
- Fields of Judgment (13): You'll find this Altar in a crater.
- The Deep White (18): This Altar is located at the bottom of a ridge in this area.
- Crags of Ill Wind (19): Similar to The Deep White, you'll find this Altar at the bottom of the nearby ridge here.
- Kor Dragan (20): Found on the southern ramparts that you can reach via ladder. Can't be activated until you clear the stronghold.
- Melnik's Hill (23): Found within a house.
- Nostrava (26): This Altar is hidden in the "backyard" of a house, accessible via the broken door in the back wall. Can't be activated until you clear the stronghold.
Diablo 4: All Scosglen Altar of Lilith locations
Scosglen is also home to 34 Altars of Lilith. Like the ones in the Fractured Peaks, the Altars here are spaced out pretty evenly, so you'll need to thoroughly explore the whole zone to activate the majority (or all) of them.
- The Daudur Peats (13): This Altar is located directly east of Tirmair, and is mostly obscured by a wall. Make sure you look around carefully here to find it.
- Moordaine Lodge (14): Found past the log at the northwestern entrance to the stronghold.
- Stormbreak Cove (21): This Altar is one of the rare few that has its back to the camera, which makes it a lot harder to notice. You'll find it to the southeast of Hope's Light on the shore there.
- Hope's Light (23): Located in the eastern portion of the stronghold. You'll need to clear it before you activate this Altar.
- Tur Dulra (26): Located east of the stronghold here. Note that you'll need to break a log to access the jump to the platform where the Altar is.
Diablo 4: All Dry Steppes Altar of Lilith locations
33 Altars of Lilith can be found in the Dry Steppes area that's directly south of Scosglen. Most of the Altars can be found in the region's central areas, though there are also several on the eastern and western edges of the territory. Notably, the four Altars of Lilith that give you Paragon points are all located in the Dry Steppes (represented by the Altar icons with a red glow around them in the map above).
- Wayward Plains (1): Found in the very back of the cave located here.
- Path of Stray Souls (10): Located behind several rocks.
- Qara Yisu (13): East of the stronghold here, you'll find this Altar hidden by scaffolding.
- The Onyx Watchtower (19): Hidden in a cave that's found in the southeast corner of the stronghold. Break the wooden carts there to reveal the cave's entrance.
Diablo 4: All Kehjistan Altar of Lilith locations
Next, there's Kehjistan, which has a total of 31 Altars of Lilith within its borders. Like the statues in the Dry Steppes, most of the Kehjistan Altars are in the center of the land, though you'll also find plenty of them to the east and west.
- Alcarnus (8): Found next to the building located here. It's partially obscured by the scaffolding near it, so it can be easy to miss.
- Fields of Hatred (16): This Altar is tricky to find since it's hidden behind several trees.
- Omath's Redoubt (19): Behind a locked door you can only open once you clear the stronghold.
- Central Plateau (24): This Altar is obscured by trees as well, and has its back facing the camera, too. Look around closely to find it.
Diablo 4: All Hawezar Altar of Lilith locations
You can activate the final 34 Altars of Lilith in Hawezar, with the majority of the statues located in the central and eastern portions of the land. The rest will be found in the western area that's directly next to Kehjistan.
- Crusader's Monument (5): Found in the stronghold located here, partially obscured by a tree.
- Eriman's Pyre (8): Located near the entrance to the dungeon. Notably, you can't activate it until you clear the stronghold.
- Blightmarsh (17): Hidden within a small alcove found here.
- Ruins of Rakhat Keep (20): In the northern part of the ruins. It's accessible by jumping across the gap there.
Diablo 4 is out now and is available on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One consoles, Windows PC, PS5, and PS4. It's one of the best Xbox games for fans of dungeon crawlers and hack-and-slash combat, and we've been having an absolute blast with it.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.