The AccuWeather app for Windows 10 on PC and Mobile has a special deal that will allow users to ditch its banner ads with an in-app purchase for $1.99 until June 6, or half its normal cost.
The special in-app discount for the Premium version follows a recent major update for AccuWeather, that added some new features:
- Not good enough? How about integration of Future Radar? For the US we have integrated a Radar that doesn't just show the past data but models out the radar direction in the app for you.
- Other items we heard you ask for is the Ability for User Account Log in/Out of App
- Sync across devices is now here
- We've Integrated Feedback Hub into App so we can capture your feedback and allow us to collaborate closely with you!! Users will be able to directly connect to message boards and provide feedback
- App UI Modifications to Main page and Setting Menu. Added subtle animations to indicate call to actions - Lots of extra modifications to increase App UI Polish
- Windows Mobile support for Video
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.