What you need to know
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection is getting many changes in the coming months.
- The biggest has to be cross-play and mouse and keyboard support.
- Input-based matchmaking and other enhancements are also on the horizon.
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection is part of Xbox Game Pass.
Halo: The Master Chief Collection is a collection of all the Halo games on Xbox One. According to a report by Eurogamer, developer 343 Industries wants to add cross-play and other feature to the package.
You can read about the major features planned for the collection below. They should be available on Xbox One and PC.
- Input-based matchmaking
- Server region selection
- Custom game browser
- Per game graphics options
- Per game audio options
- Mouse and keyboard support on Xbox One
- In-game frame rate cap and adjustments
The biggest planned additions have to be the promise of cross-play and the mouse and keyboard support on console. It's unclear when these will hit Halo: The Master Chief Collection, but knowing that they're in the works is quite exciting.
What are you most excited for? Let us know
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.