While Cyberpunk 2077 runs great on PC, it's a much different story on the base Xbox One. Put simply, the game performs awfully on last-gen consoles and because of this, CD Projekt Red is offering all Xbox One players a full refund if they want one (the studio promised fixes are coming) until Dec. 21, 2020. Here's how you can request yours.
How to request a refund for Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox One
- Go to the Xbox Support page for requesting a refund
- Sign in to the website with your Microsoft account by clicking Sign In.
- Your Cyberpunk 2077 purchase should appear once you sign in.
- Check the box next to the order and select Request a refund.
- A box will appear with fields for additional information. Fill out all the fields and then select Next.
Your request will then be submitted, and Xbox will contact you within the next day or two to confirm that your Cyberpunk 2077 purchase has been refunded.
Cyberpunk 2077 is available on Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One consoles, and Windows 10 PCs for $60. If you have a good PC we recommend that version the most, as it runs and looks best on PC right now.
A dark and gritty world
The standard for next-gen.
Cyberpunk 2077 is the latest project from CD Projekt Red, the developers behind The Witcher 3. To follow up the game that defined a generation of gaming, Cyberpunk 2077 needed to be huge, ambitious, and captivating. Thankfully, CD Projekt Red checked off all the boxes.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.