What makes the Microsoft Band really cool is that it supports multiple platforms. It works with iOS, Android, and Windows Phone. Have an iPhone? We'll show you how to set up the Band with it. Watch our how-to video.
- Connect the magnetic charging connector on the USB charging cable to the charging port on the band and plug the USB end of the cable into a powered USB port (USB 2.0 or greater). This should wake up the Microsoft Band.
- On your iPhone, install Microsoft Health from the App Store.
- On your Microsoft Band, press the power button and tap Get Started.
- On your iPhone, open the Microsoft Health app and sign in with your Microsoft account. If you don't have a Microsoft account, tap Sign up now to create one.
- Go to Bluetooth in your phone's settings, and tap MSFT Band in the list of devices to pair.
- Accept the pairing on both the iPhone and the band.
- When the pairing is complete, go back to the Microsoft Health app to finish the setup.
- That's it! Press the action button (the button on the right on your band) to start using your Microsoft Band.
The Microsoft Band has just been released and it can be yours right now for $199.99. We'll have our review shortly, but in the meantime, let us know if you have any questions about this cool new device from Microsoft.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.