Windows is one of the most-used operating systems in the entire world, and its latest iteration, Windows 10, brings Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps. These apps are designed to work across Microsoft products, including PCs, tablets, phones, Xbox, and Holographic. There is a huge market for these apps, but learning how to design and create them isn't easy. The courses required take a lot of time, and are usually expensive.
Learn to create Windows 10 UWP apps with this $39 bundle
You need a bundle of courses that starts with the basics and moves through to advanced techniques, and you need a course that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. We have the answer!
Right now, Windows Central Digital Offers has a sale on a Microsoft Universal Windows Platform Expert Bundle that includes 10 courses. Normally priced at $3,300, you can get it now for only $39. That's 98% off the regular price.
The ten included courses remain open for your lifetime, so you can find the time to fit them into your busy schedule. Courses include:
- Getting Started with PowerShell
- PowerShell Training Course
- Windows 10 Universal App Development: Develop 4 Apps
- Windows 10 UWP Universal Windows Platform (Series 1) - The Fundamentals
- Windows 10 UWP Universal Windows Platform (Series 2) - XAML, Navigation Model, and Mobile Emulator
- Windows 10 UWP Universal Windows Platform (Series 3) - Adaptive Design, Visual States, and Split View
- Windows 10 UWP Apps Development (Module 5) - Simple Weather App
- Windows 10 UWP Apps Development (Module 6) - Simple Music Match Game App
- Windows 10 UWP Apps Development (Module 7) - Simple Content Explorer App
- Microsoft PowerShell Console
Altogether, these ten courses have 236 lectures and 45 hours of content that will teach you the basics and eventually have you creating your own UWP apps.
This bundle will teach you how to create Windows 10 UWP apps, and right now it's 98% off!