Lumia Cyan is going out to many Lumia 920s worldwide, here is the full list
The Lumia Cyan update is going wider and wider each day. Starting yesterday and into today, many countries in Europe and the Middle East began getting the dual 8.1 and firmware update to their phones. Lumia 920 owners can rejoice. Even if your country is not listed, you know it is getting close.
As usual, we have gone through and documented by region, country, and carrier those that are eligible for the Lumia Cyan update! For non-Lumia 920 users, you can check your phone on our Cyan tracker page.
Remember, if you are using Windows Phone 8.1 already through the Preview for Developers, even if your country is listed below, you still do not get Lumia Cyan just yet as Microsoft has a pause on the updates. Users are instructed to either wait until a fix comes out or use the Nokia Recovery Tool to downgrade the OS and then take the updates.
Any takers on AT&T updating their Lumia 920 this week?
Further reading and How To guides
- Tutorial on downgrading your OS on your Lumia
- What is new in the Lumia Cyan update for the Lumia 1520
- How to find out your Country Variant country and model
- Lumia Cyan update tracker
Lumia 920 and Lumia Cyan
*CV = Country Variant
- Africa – Algeria CV; Egypt CV; Ghana CV; Libya CV; Morocco CV; Nigeria CV; South Africa CV, Cellcom, MTN, Vodacom; Tunisia CV
- Asia Pacific – Australia CV; Bangladesh CV; China Unicom, CMCC (920T); India CV; Indonesia CV; Malaysia CV; Nepal CV; Philippines CV, Smart; Singapore CV, StarHub; Sri Lanka CV; Taiwan CV; Vietnam CV
- Europe – Albania CV; Austria T-Mobile; Belgium Proximus; Bosnia and Herzegovina CV; Bulgaria CV; Croatia VIPNET, CV, T-Mobile; Czech Republic CV; Denmark CV; Estonia CV; Finland Elisa, CV; France CV, SFR; Germany T-Mobile, Vodafone; Greece CV, Cosmote, Vodafone; Hungary CV, Telenor, T-Mobile; Iceland CV; Ireland CV, O2, Vodafone; Italy CV, Vodafone; Latvia CV; Lithuania CV; Macedonia CV; Netherlands CV, KPN, T-Mobile, Vodafone; Norway CV, Telenor; Poland CV, Orange, Play, Polkomtel, T-Mobile; Portugal CV, TMN, Vodafone; Romania CV, Vodafone; Serbia CV; Slovakia CV, Orange; Slovenia CV; Spain CV, Vodafone; Sweden CV; Switzerland Orange, Swisscom, CV; Turkey CV, Turkcell; UK CV, O2, Vodafone
- Latin America – Argentina Telecom, CV; Brazil CV, Claro; Costa Rica CV; Dominican Republic Claro, Orange; Mexico CV; Paraguay CV; Uruguay CV
- Middle East – Bahrain CV; Iraq CV; Kuwait CV; Oman CV; Pakistan CV; Qatar CV; Saudi Arabia Mobily, CV; UAE CV; Yemen CV
- North America – Canada Rogers
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Daniel Rubino is the Editor-in-chief of Windows Central, head reviewer, podcast co-host, and analyst. He has been covering Microsoft since 2007 when this site was called WMExperts (and later Windows Phone Central). His interests include Windows, laptops, next-gen computing, and for some reason, watches. Before all this tech stuff, he worked on a Ph.D. in linguistics, watched people sleep (for medical purposes!), and ran the projectors at movie theaters because it was fun.