The Lumia Cyan update is going wider and wider each day. Starting yesterday and into today, many countries in Europe and the Middle East began getting the dual 8.1 and firmware update to their phones. Lumia 920 owners can rejoice. Even if your country is not listed, you know it is getting close.
As usual, we have gone through and documented by region, country, and carrier those that are eligible for the Lumia Cyan update! For non-Lumia 920 users, you can check your phone on our Cyan tracker page.
Remember, if you are using Windows Phone 8.1 already through the Preview for Developers, even if your country is listed below, you still do not get Lumia Cyan just yet as Microsoft has a pause on the updates. Users are instructed to either wait until a fix comes out or use the Nokia Recovery Tool to downgrade the OS and then take the updates.
Any takers on AT&T updating their Lumia 920 this week?
Further reading and How To guides
- Tutorial on downgrading your OS on your Lumia
- What is new in the Lumia Cyan update for the Lumia 1520
- How to find out your Country Variant country and model
- Lumia Cyan update tracker
Lumia 920 and Lumia Cyan
*CV = Country Variant
- Africa – Algeria CV; Egypt CV; Ghana CV; Libya CV; Morocco CV; Nigeria CV; South Africa CV, Cellcom, MTN, Vodacom; Tunisia CV
- Asia Pacific – Australia CV; Bangladesh CV; China Unicom, CMCC (920T); India CV; Indonesia CV; Malaysia CV; Nepal CV; Philippines CV, Smart; Singapore CV, StarHub; Sri Lanka CV; Taiwan CV; Vietnam CV
- Europe – Albania CV; Austria T-Mobile; Belgium Proximus; Bosnia and Herzegovina CV; Bulgaria CV; Croatia VIPNET, CV, T-Mobile; Czech Republic CV; Denmark CV; Estonia CV; Finland Elisa, CV; France CV, SFR; Germany T-Mobile, Vodafone; Greece CV, Cosmote, Vodafone; Hungary CV, Telenor, T-Mobile; Iceland CV; Ireland CV, O2, Vodafone; Italy CV, Vodafone; Latvia CV; Lithuania CV; Macedonia CV; Netherlands CV, KPN, T-Mobile, Vodafone; Norway CV, Telenor; Poland CV, Orange, Play, Polkomtel, T-Mobile; Portugal CV, TMN, Vodafone; Romania CV, Vodafone; Serbia CV; Slovakia CV, Orange; Slovenia CV; Spain CV, Vodafone; Sweden CV; Switzerland Orange, Swisscom, CV; Turkey CV, Turkcell; UK CV, O2, Vodafone
- Latin America – Argentina Telecom, CV; Brazil CV, Claro; Costa Rica CV; Dominican Republic Claro, Orange; Mexico CV; Paraguay CV; Uruguay CV
- Middle East – Bahrain CV; Iraq CV; Kuwait CV; Oman CV; Pakistan CV; Qatar CV; Saudi Arabia Mobily, CV; UAE CV; Yemen CV
- North America – Canada Rogers
Hands-on with Surface Duo's OS gestures, spanning, app groups, and more
Microsoft's Surface Duo is coming soon, and the company has been working hard on finalizing the version of Android that will be shipping on Surface Duo later this year. Microsoft has released several emulator builds over the last few months, with each one progressing with new changes, bug fixes, and overall polish. Let's go hands-on with the latest build!
Minecraft Dungeons Ultimate Guide: Everything you need to know
Minecraft Dungeons is here, and it's time to run through everything you need to know about the game.
Teams is raising the bar to 1,000 participants in interactive meetings
Microsoft Teams will soon give users the ability to hold massive interactive meetings. The company is upping the participant limit of interactive meetings to 1,000. Further, presentations will soon be able to hold up to 20,000 viewers.
These are the Razer mice to buy in 2020
Razer make some of the best gaming mice around so it's natural that you're considering one for your next purchase. But Razer also has a pretty large portfolio, so we're going to help you choose the right one.