Hot on the heels of several small builds of recent weeks, Xbox One Preview team member Brad Rossetti tweeted the news earlier today.
Update: The full details are as follows (via Xbox).
OS version released: rs1_xbox_rel_1610.161004-1900
Available: 6:00PM PDT 10/7 (1:00AM GMT 8/10)
My Games & Apps
- Resolved an issue which caused no content to display when sorting games and apps by "Sort by last used" or "Sort by last update".
- Fixed an issue which could sometimes cause the console to abruptly shut down while playing a game.
- Resolved an issue which could cause the console to boot to a black screen after resuming from connected standby.
- You can now view whether you are connected to an IPv6 network in Settings > Network > Network settings. If you are connected to an IPv6 network, you can find more information about it in Advanced settings.
- When viewing Clubs, you may still see the option to start a Club Party even if you are not a Club member.
When browsing the Store, certain apps may be missing for users with their console set to the Singapore region (zh-sg or en-sg). Workaround: To find a specific app, use the Store's search function.
The option to Install a game or app may appear on the corresponding Store page when the game or app is already installed. For this reason, you may also be unable to launch games and apps from a Store page. Workaround: Launch games and apps from My games & apps, pins, or with voice commands.
As always, go to All Settings, System, Console Info & Updates to check if the latest build is available.
It shouldn't be too long until Clubs, LFG and Arena hit the public at this point. Stay tuned for all the latest Xbox One Preview updates, right here on Windows Central.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Benchmarking the new Surface Book 3 15 with GTX 1660 Ti and 10th Gen i7
Although it's too early for a review, here are some initial benchmarks from the new Surface Book 3 15-inch with a Core i7 and NVIDIA GeForce 1660 Ti (Max-Q) and how it compares to Surface Book 2 and other premium laptops. Spoiler: While the CPU is just OK, that 1660 Ti definitely bumps up the Book 3's potential.
HP devices are facing BSOD and boot loops, but HP appears to have a fix
HP users saw some serious issues with PCs over the weekend, including the Blue Screen of Death and boot loops. Now, an update from HP might fix the issue.
Minecraft Dungeons Ultimate Guide: Everything you need to know
Minecraft Dungeons is here, and it's time to run through everything you need to know about the game.
Give your sim racing game a lift with one of these great sets of pedals
A good set of pedals is a crucial part of any sim racing setup, and thankfully you don't have to spend a small fortune to get something special. Whether you're a beginner, more advanced, looking to spend a little or money is no object, there's a set of pedals that's right for you.