The fourth episode of our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, the 'OneCast,' is now available for download via major podcast distribution platforms. In this week's episode, we discuss the past week of Xbox and Windows 10 Mobile news, including the ongoing beta test for Tom Clancy's: The Division, the possibility of Quantum Break coming to PC and how the Surface brand may be Windows 10 Mobile's long-awaited saviour.
This week's episode is available for download and streaming from the following sources:
OneCast is our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, hosted by the staff of Windows Central. A new episode of the OneCast is recorded each week, with topics surrounding Microsoft news and the gaming industry.
In response to feedback from previous weeks, we've tweaked our podcast format, to offer time stamps for discussions. This allows listeners to jump straight into a conversation of their choosing, due to the varied topics we discuss.
This week's discussions
- 00:00:00 - Video game collector's editions
- 00:12:30 - The Division beta
- 00:39:40 - Xbox exclusives arriving on Windows 10
- 01:03:40 - The future of Surface and Windows 10 Mobile
- 01:33:20 - Ask OneCast: Worst gaming experiences
This week's hosts
Every week we'll be discussing an Xbox or Microsoft-related hypothetical question from the audience, so make sure to submit them via our Twitter accounts (@MSFTY and @mattjbrown) using the #OneCast hashtag, via email, or in the comments below!
Further reading on this week's topics
- Pre-order The Division for closed beta access on January 28
- Windows Phone sales in the US plummet to all-time low
- #AskDanWindows 18 - Is Windows Phone dead?
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.