What you need to know
- Sayonara Wild Hearts is an action-rhythm game developed by Simogo and published by Annapurna Interactive.
- Annapurna Interactive has announced that Sayonara Wild Hearts is coming to Xbox One.
- The release date is currently scheduled for February 25.
- Sayonara Wild Hearts supports native 4K resolution on Xbox One X.
If any Xbox players have been wondering when they could check out Sayonara Wild Hearts, wonder no longer. Annapurna Interactive announced today that this pop-filled game is now slated to release on Xbox One on February 25. You can take a look at a bit of gameplay in the trailer below.
SAYONARA WILD HEARTS is coming to Xbox One on February 25. pic.twitter.com/5tHgjv90nHSAYONARA WILD HEARTS is coming to Xbox One on February 25. pic.twitter.com/5tHgjv90nH— Annapurna Interactive (@A_i) February 18, 2020February 18, 2020
Sayonara Wild Hearts is a rythym game filled with chases in a surreal setting, all while a catchy pop soundtrack plays. While we don't have exact pricing information, it'll likely be the same price as on other platforms, $12.99 USD. Annapurna Interactive has confirmed that the game supports native 4K resolution on Xbox One X, so owners of the mid-gen refresh console are in for an extra visual treat.
Grab whatever you want.
An Xbox Store gift card is the perfect way to grab new games, DLC, movies and more with one easy currency to keep track of.
Xbox (opens in new tab)
- What is Xbox Game Pass?
- Best 4K TVs for Xbox Series X and S
- Must-buy Xbox One Headsets
- Our Favorite Xbox One Wireless Headsets
- Best Upcoming Xbox Games for 2021
- Xbox One X vs. Xbox Series S
YESSSS! One of last year's best games. I'll buy it again at launch.
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.