What you need to know
- State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition is a zombie survival game developed by Undead Labs.
- A new update has brought the Pawn Shop Pack, a new bundle of outfits and weapons.
- These items are unlocked and acquired by completing Bounty Broker challenges.
State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition is the latest version of State of Decay 2 by Undead Labs. The Juggernaut Edition includes all the DLC released for the game, as well as graphical enhancements such as lighting improvements. Undead Labs isn't done yet though, with a new update bringing the free Pawn Shop Pack, a set of weapons and gear for you to use to help keep your community alive.
Here's the full list of stuff being added:
- *PPQ 45 — A .45 caliber variant of the PPQ frame that uses polygonal rifling instead of "lands and grooves" to achieve extraordinary accuracy.
- G45 — An evolution of the G19 that incorporates years of field experience into a new, highly durable version of the classic pistol.
- Hunter SKS — This rifle was modified with a scope and brake for pinpoint protein procurement. Now it has other uses.
- Non-Compliant SKS — This SKS joined an outlaw biker gang, adding full auto conversion, a high-capacity "double stack" magazine, and a high-speed optic.
- Wyrmling — A gorgeous new close-combat weapon that pairs well with its larger cousin, the Wyvern.
- Wyvern — The most elegant blade you could expect for three installments of $29.95. Pick up the Wyrmling to complete the set.
- Guandao — An ancient, heavy blade meant to be swung with power. Use it to vanquish hordes of your enemies.
In addition to these weapons, there's five raincoats and accompanying rain hats. All of these items can be acquired through Bounty Broker challenges and you can start earning them right now.
All you can play
More games than you'll ever need
Microsoft's Netflix-style subscription service serves over 100 varied titles for a monthly fee and will include Xbox Series X titles at launch. From hit franchises to experimental indies, Xbox Game Pass has value for all.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Update 6: Microsoft wants all of TikTok, but Trump's order may interfere
The Financial Times reports that as part of negotiations, Microsoft is now inquiring whether it can buy all of TikTok, instead of just the business in the US., Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. This new plan would include India and Europe (and excluding China).
Apple responds to Project xCloud iOS block, Microsoft kicks back
With Microsoft's Project xCloud streaming platform locked out from iOS devices, Apple doubles down on App Store restrictions.
Fresh Surface Duo renders are here, reportedly coming to AT&T
Microsoft hasn't exactly been camera shy with the Surface Duo, but a new set of renders have leaked that offer an even closer look at the device. Alongside the leaked images, the leaker says Duo will be headed to AT&T in the U.S.
Accessorize your Razer Blade 15 gaming laptop
The Razer Blade 15 is an excellent gaming laptop, but there are plenty of accessories for it you should consider getting, too. Here's what we recommend.