It may be lagging behind Microsoft's other Windows 10 updates, but March's Patch Tuesday update for Windows 10 Mobile is now rolling out.
Coming in at build number 15254.313, the update is listed as KB4090912 and includes a fix for a lingering issue with opening PDFs in Microsoft Edge. Additionally, all of the improvements Microsoft rolled out to Windows 10 version 1703 this month are also included. From the release notes:
- This build includes all the improvements from KB4088782.
- Addresses issue in which PDFs cannot be rendered in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 Phones.
It's worth noting that this update also comes with a trio of known issues. Here's a look:
- After taking a screenshot, the error, "Couldn't take screenshot" appears. However, the photo is saved.
- In some photo-related apps, there is an error when saving photos.
- In Lumia Creative Studio, recently taken photos will not appear in the Latest gallery.
For each issue, Microsoft says it is working on a resolution that will be included in a later release.
If you're using a Windows 10 Mobile device, you should be able to grab this latest cumulative update now.
Updated March 20, 2018: The March cumulative update is available for devices on the Creators update (Version 1703) and Anniversary Update (Version 1607) as well.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.