Coming in at build number 15254.313, the update is listed as KB4090912 and includes a fix for a lingering issue with opening PDFs in Microsoft Edge. Additionally, all of the improvements Microsoft rolled out to Windows 10 version 1703 this month are also included. From the release notes:
- This build includes all the improvements from KB4088782.
- Addresses issue in which PDFs cannot be rendered in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 Phones.
It's worth noting that this update also comes with a trio of known issues. Here's a look:
- After taking a screenshot, the error, "Couldn't take screenshot" appears. However, the photo is saved.
- In some photo-related apps, there is an error when saving photos.
- In Lumia Creative Studio, recently taken photos will not appear in the Latest gallery.
For each issue, Microsoft says it is working on a resolution that will be included in a later release.
If you're using a Windows 10 Mobile device, you should be able to grab this latest cumulative update now.
Updated March 20, 2018: The March cumulative update is available for devices on the Creators update (Version 1703) and Anniversary Update (Version 1607) as well.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.