We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week Windows 10 19H1 inches closer to release as Daniel Rubino and Zac Bowden look forward to a Surface Hub 2 event on April 17, where pricing, availability, and more details are expected. They also talk about the leaked version of Microsoft Edge and reasons why Chrome users will want to switch once the official release is available.
Additionally, the Cortana bot says 'goodbye' to Skype, and 19H1 is getting closer to release. They also consider which departments at Microsoft have the most fun!
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on March 29 2019.
- Surface Hub 2 availability, pricing, and more expected on April 17
- Microsoft's new Edge browser must court IT crowd to steal Chrome's crown
- Cortana bot says 'goodbye' to Skype, but you'll still get suggested replies
- Windows 10 19H1 build 18362 is rolling out for Insiders in the Fast ring
- LinkedIn Jobs: The right hire can make a huge impact on your business. That's why it's so important to find the right person! find the person who will help you grow your business with LinkedIn! Visit linkedin.com/wcp to get $50 off your first job post.
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Razer and Maingear step up to the plate in today's good news roundup
Take a step back from the bleakness of the world right now and absorb some good vibes. In today's good news roundup, Razer and Maingear are stepping up to help with the pandemic, Microsoft is giving employees a much-needed break, and more.
Microsoft now lets you spice up your Teams calls with custom backgrounds
With more people now working from home, Microsoft is beefing up Teams with several new features. One of the biggest is the ability to add custom backgrounds during video calls to add a little fun to the experience.
Microsoft's Your Phone app gets new compose button, slight dark mode tweaks
The Your Phone app has received a couple of slight UI tweaks for Windows Insiders in its latest update. The button to compose new messages now resembles its look in a lot of Android apps. The dark theme is also now slightly less dark than before.
Here's what you can use to block ads on Edge
Ad blockers are a wonderful thing. They do exactly what they're supposed to: block ads when browsing the web. Here's the best for Microsoft Edge.