We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, Zac Bowden and Daniel Rubino have the scoop on Intel's new 10th Generation mobile processors, Build 18950 for Fast ring users, and the end of major software updates for the original HoloLens. They also talk about the Razer Blade 15 vs. Surface Book 2 and other laptops, and Microsoft is paying big money for Ninja to stream on Mixer. There's also whispers of a Microsoft presence at Samsung's upcoming Galaxy event.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on August 2 2019.
- Windows 10 build 18950 rolls out to the Fast ring, brings Snip & Sketch improvements | Windows Central
- Microsoft and Samsung step up their partnership ahead of next week's Unpacked event | ZDNet
- Intel launches first 10th Gen 'Ice Lake' CPUs for laptops, 11 chips in all | Windows Central
- The original HoloLens will no longer receive major OS updates | Windows Central
- I ditched my Surface Book 2 for a Razer Blade 15 — but will I go back? | Windows Central
- Mixer's deal with Ninja is a huge game streaming coup for Microsoft — but why? | Windows Central
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.