We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, Windows 10 20H1inches closer to reality with a new build in the Fast ring. Cortana mobile apps are going away for users in most markets, except for the United States. The release of Surface Earbuds has been delayed until Spring 2020, possibly to address their value compared to other Bluetooth earbuds?
Zac also reviews Google Stadia as he and Daniel discuss the company's image problem. And speaking of image problems, Apple is attempting to address their own issues with the new 16-inch MacBook Pro. They're also actively hiring developers to work on Windows UWP apps.
The guys close out the episode with speculation about Surface Book 3 — or maybe Microsoft will shift strategies to release a 'Surface Laptop Pro'.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on November 22 2019.
- Windows 10 20H1 build 19030 rolls out to Fast ring Insiders | Windows Central
- Microsoft confirms Cortana is going away on Android and iOS in certain markets | Windows Central
- Microsoft pushes Surface Earbuds release back to spring 2020 | Windows Central
- Google Stadia doesn't run Destiny 2 and Red Dead Redemption 2 at 4K resolution, exhibits more input lag than Xbox One X | Windows Central
- Apple working on 'next generation of media apps for Windows' | iMore
- 16-inch MacBook Pro — Clickity-clack, the good keyboard is back! | iMore
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.