Windows Central Podcast 166: Windows 10X unveiled, MWC 2020 canceled, and more
On this episode of the Windows Central Podcast: Windows 10X unveiled, Samsung Galaxy, MWC 2020, and more.
We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, we know significantly more about Windows 10X now thanks to a presentation by Microsoft for developers this week. In addition to the Galaxy Book S, The foldable Z Flip has caught the eye of both Daniel and Zac.
MWC 2020 has been cancelled, but Microsoft has promised to deliver news from their planned presentation at some point in the future. Sony's PS5 may have a hard time competing with pricing on Xbox Series X because of DRAM pricing.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on February 14th 2020.
- Windows 10X in images: Microsoft's new OS is gorgeous | Windows Central
- Samsung Galaxy Book S now available for $999 with Snapdragon 8cx | Windows Central
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip initial review: A foldable that instills confidence, despite fresh durability controversy | Android Central
- Sony allegedly 'struggling' to keep PlayStation 5 price down. What's it mean for Xbox Series X? | Windows Central
- Spotify client Spotimo will soon be removed from the Microsoft Store | Windows Central
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @WindowsCentral with hashtag #wcpodcast
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Zac Bowden is a Senior Editor at Windows Central. Bringing you exclusive coverage into the world of Windows on PCs, tablets, phones, and more. Also an avid collector of rare Microsoft prototype devices! Keep in touch on Twitter: @zacbowden.