We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, there's so much news including Microsoft's announcement of Windows 10 21H1, a fresh Dev Channel build, updates to Edge, and an inking app called Journal. Dan and Zac also cover the $99 Xbox Wireless Headset, Duo updates, and a pair of laptop reviews!
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on February 19th 2021.
- Microsoft announces Windows 10 version 21H1 with security and quality improvements | Windows Central
- Microsoft will finally solve this annoying issue with the Windows 10 clipboard | Windows Central
- Microsoft reimagines Journal, an inking app that's 20 years in the making | Windows Central
- Microsoft Edge has a new way of dealing with notification requests | Windows Central
- Microsoft Edge's Add-ons page now has third-party themes | Windows Central
- Microsoft Edge Canary has a new Office Viewer for quickly viewing files | Windows Central
- Microsoft starts testing Kids Mode for Microsoft Edge | Windows Central
- Microsoft is releasing an official Xbox Wireless Headset for $99, now available for preorder | Windows Central
- Windows reportedly lost almost 5% market share in 2020 according to IDC | Windows Central
- Microsoft Surface Duo picks up February Android security update | Windows Central
- Panasonic TOUGHBOOK 33 review: The most badass 2-in-1 PC gets a welcomed refresh for 2021 | Windows Central
- VAIO Z review: An insanely expensive blend of ultra-light meeting ultra-powerful | Windows Central
- IPVanish: (opens in new tab) Online security made easy. Help secure your private information like your location data, personal identity, and browsing history when you use the internet on any computer or mobile device. IPVanish is offering an incredible 65% off – just $3.49 for the first month or $27.99 for the year. Go to IPVANISH.com/windowscentral (opens in new tab)
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 (opens in new tab) | Android (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via iTunes (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch the live stream video archive
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
@Zac, any chance we can get some news from Microsoft as to why the Surface Go 2 still can't be updated beyond 1909?
We're talking about 21H1 here and Microsoft's own products are still on 18month old versions of Windows
What happened to the YouTube videos? I keep getting notification via YouTube that there is a new podcast. However that last uploaded podcast video is from January 22nd.
Thanks. Zac forgot to add them to the playlist, but it's now fixed.
You just gave me a Windows Central Podcast marathon night? Do I understand it right? :)
I love surface Duo news, and this actually gave a lot of insight into what's going on with Android 11..Terrific point, Zac.. Thank you. 👍🏾
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.