Another new version of Windows Mobile?!?!? Mal and Phil break it down.
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe on your Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
- ROM Update for Verizon Touch Pro 2 (opens in new tab)
- Lets confuse things: Microsoft Announces Mobile OS for Enterprise; Motorola already on board
- New Windows Phone 7 'features' video looks pretty good (opens in new tab)
- No gyroscope in Windows Phone 7, at least initially (opens in new tab)
- Windows Phone 7: the evolution of Metro (opens in new tab)
- Samsung shows off Omnia Pro 4 & 5 featuring Windows Mobile 6.5.3/Samsung Omnia Pro 4 gets a brief hands on (opens in new tab)
- Kin Theme for Windows Mobile now available
- Update: Adobe Flash and AIR for Windows Phone 7 by mid-2011? (opens in new tab)
- Review: F-Secure Anti-Theft App (opens in new tab)
- Panoramic Software Fixes moTweets Password Oversight (opens in new tab)
- Windows Live Calendar goes mobile (opens in new tab)
- Hotmail gets Exchange ActiveSync support (opens in new tab)
- AT&T updates Microcell policy: data usage now counts
- Windows Phone 7 Xbox hubs are now 'live'
- Windows Phone 7 shows us some love; in Landscape (opens in new tab)
Thanks to Mark for the e-mail.
Thanks to the WMExperts Store for sponsoring the podcast. Thanks also to these great artists for the music and to CCMixter.org for offering a great database of Creative Commons music!
Phil is the father of two beautiful girls and is the Dad behind Modern Dad. Before that he spent seven years at the helm of Android Central. Before that he spent a decade in a newsroom of a two-time Pulitzer Prize-finalist newspaper. Before that — well, we don't talk much about those days. Subscribe to the Modern Dad newsletter!
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.