Join Dieter and Mal as they talk up the week's Windows Mobile News. Capacitive screens and Windows Mobile: when will they finally meet?
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
- Hong Kong gets Touch Diamond 2 in May, now in stock in the U.K.
- Touch Pro 2 pricing trickles out
- HTC Touch Diamond 2 Product Video
- HTC Maple passes FCC with T-Mo 3G
- Toshiba's got more plans for Windows Mobile, including capacitive touchscreen
- Samsung Propel Pro now on sale for $149/Review: Samsung Propel Pro
- Qik updated for WinMo Standard phones
- More Mobile Shell Themes: Actualitemobile
- UCWEB: Yet another browser for WM - but it's actually really good
- Google Maps update fixes a number of bugs
- Making the case for capacitive touch
- Windows Mobile 6.5 'launch' at TechEd 2009
- ZuneHD rumor has everything we want, er, except a phone
- New job post again points to over-the-air firmware updates
- Review: Freedom Slim Bluetooth Keypad
- Sprint warranty changes, for the better
Thanks to Matt and Eric for writing in! Here's more information on Information Rights Management (IRM).
Thanks to the WMExperts Store for sponsoring the podcast. Thanks also to these great artists for the music and to CCMixter.org for offering a great database of Creative Commons music!
Surface Duo is better at multitasking than Galaxy Z Fold 2. Here's why.
The $2,000 Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 and $1,400 Microsoft Surface Duo are garnering many headlines because of pricing, and they both "fold" in some manner. But these devices are radically different, a point demonstrated with great effectiveness by @iAm_erica in this new video.
Review: Samsung Galaxy Book S brings amazing battery life, tough keyboard
Samsung's Galaxy Book S runs the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx ARM processor. With a slick, slim design and weighing just 2.1lbs how does this ultra-light laptop handle office productivity? With exceptionally good battery life and that always-on 4G LTE we have some thoughts in our latest review.
The games on Xbox Cloud Gaming that need touch controls
Minecraft Dungeons proved that touch controls and cloud streaming games can work, so we put together a list of the games we think need touch controls as soon as possible.
Finding Xbox One Wireless Controller replacement parts is easy
Here are all the replacement Xbox One controller parts you need for an easy fix.