Join Dieter and Mal as they talk up the week's Windows Mobile News. Capacitive screens and Windows Mobile: when will they finally meet?
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
- Hong Kong gets Touch Diamond 2 in May, now in stock in the U.K.
- Touch Pro 2 pricing trickles out
- HTC Touch Diamond 2 Product Video
- HTC Maple passes FCC with T-Mo 3G
- Toshiba's got more plans for Windows Mobile, including capacitive touchscreen
- Samsung Propel Pro now on sale for $149/Review: Samsung Propel Pro
- Qik updated for WinMo Standard phones
- More Mobile Shell Themes: Actualitemobile
- UCWEB: Yet another browser for WM - but it's actually really good
- Google Maps update fixes a number of bugs
- Making the case for capacitive touch
- Windows Mobile 6.5 'launch' at TechEd 2009
- ZuneHD rumor has everything we want, er, except a phone
- New job post again points to over-the-air firmware updates
- Review: Freedom Slim Bluetooth Keypad
- Sprint warranty changes, for the better
Thanks to Matt and Eric for writing in! Here's more information on Information Rights Management (IRM).
Thanks to the WMExperts Store for sponsoring the podcast. Thanks also to these great artists for the music and to CCMixter.org for offering a great database of Creative Commons music!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Phil is the father of two beautiful girls and is the Dad behind Modern Dad. Before that he spent seven years at the helm of Android Central. Before that he spent a decade in a newsroom of a two-time Pulitzer Prize-finalist newspaper. Before that — well, we don't talk much about those days. Subscribe to the Modern Dad newsletter!