Malatesta and Phil examine the giant 2010 HTC leak, our hands-on with the HTC HD2, the Great Navigation Software Update of December 2, and answer some of your questions.
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe on your Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
Top o' the news
- Hands-on with the HTC HD2
- Official ROM update leaked for the HTC HD2
- Reminder: Omnia II now available on Verizon
- HTC Touch.B aka Rome makes an appearance; Runs Android?
- BlueAnt Q1 Bluetooth headest gets an update, enables A2DP audio streaming
- LG eXpo coming to AT&T on Dec. 7
- Video review: New Bing for Windows Mobile
- Google Maps hits 3.3, already updated to version 3.3.1
- Opera Mobile 10 beta 2 now available
- moTweets gets bumped to v1.5; Gets Lists support
- HTC's sense on the Samsung Omnia II
- SPB Backup gets update for WinMo 6.5
- Resco Photo Manager 7.0 officially released
- Enable 'Be Polite' on HTC Sense 2.1 ROMs
- MS Office 10 Web version works on most smartphones; Watch out Google
- 'Wired' weighs in on Windows Mobile: Microsoft blew it
- Windows Mobile 7 on LinkedIn again
- Review: Motorola H17 Bluetooth Headset
- Review: Smartphone Experts TopPouch Case
- Review: OtterBox 2000 Series
Erm, a day late, but here are the links Mal mentioned.
Thanks to the WMExperts Store for sponsoring the podcast. Thanks also to these great artists for the music and to CCMixter.org for offering a great database of Creative Commons music!
Watch Surface Duo get ripped apart, all to get at its hinge
We've seen the Surface Duo delicately torn down by iFixit, but now it's time for a much messier teardown. YouTuber JerryRigEverything has ripped into Duo to get at its hinge, and it turns out it's a surprisingly simple setup.
Power or agility? We compare Dell's XPS 15 with LG's gram 15.
These two laptops might share a similar footprint, but they're intended for two very different types of user. We break things down to help you get a clear idea of which PC is the better buy for your needs.
Windows x64 app emulation heads to Snapdragon PCs this November
It's official: Windows 10 on ARM laptops are getting x64 app emulation sometime in November (though the Windows Insider program). Microsoft Teams natively optimized for ARM is also coming soon. The news follows Qualcomm's recent announcement of its new Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2 processor and new devices coming this year.
Best Online Fax Services 2020
If you need to do some faxing but you don't want to shell out the money for a fax machine of your own, online fax services are the way to go. Here are some of our favorites.