Malatesta and Phil examine the giant 2010 HTC leak, our hands-on with the HTC HD2, the Great Navigation Software Update of December 2, and answer some of your questions.
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe on your Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
Top o' the news
- Hands-on with the HTC HD2
- Official ROM update leaked for the HTC HD2
- Reminder: Omnia II now available on Verizon
- HTC Touch.B aka Rome makes an appearance; Runs Android?
- BlueAnt Q1 Bluetooth headest gets an update, enables A2DP audio streaming
- LG eXpo coming to AT&T on Dec. 7
- Video review: New Bing for Windows Mobile
- Google Maps hits 3.3, already updated to version 3.3.1
- Opera Mobile 10 beta 2 now available
- moTweets gets bumped to v1.5; Gets Lists support
- HTC's sense on the Samsung Omnia II
- SPB Backup gets update for WinMo 6.5
- Resco Photo Manager 7.0 officially released
- Enable 'Be Polite' on HTC Sense 2.1 ROMs
- MS Office 10 Web version works on most smartphones; Watch out Google
- 'Wired' weighs in on Windows Mobile: Microsoft blew it
- Windows Mobile 7 on LinkedIn again
- Review: Motorola H17 Bluetooth Headset
- Review: Smartphone Experts TopPouch Case
- Review: OtterBox 2000 Series
Erm, a day late, but here are the links Mal mentioned.
Thanks to the WMExperts Store for sponsoring the podcast. Thanks also to these great artists for the music and to CCMixter.org for offering a great database of Creative Commons music!
Phil is the father of two beautiful girls and is the Dad behind Modern Dad. Before that he spent seven years at the helm of Android Central. Before that he spent a decade in a newsroom of a two-time Pulitzer Prize-finalist newspaper. Before that — well, we don't talk much about those days. Subscribe to the Modern Dad newsletter!
Thank you Malatesta for the link to Stay Unlocked. The Outlook policies at my work make my phone a pain to use. I was not aware of this application. Keep up the good work both of you.
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.