We're back, we're live (erm, we were, anyway), and we're talking Windows Mobile. Join us!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe on your Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
- HTC sues back Apple: Allegedly infringing on 5 patents. Updated: patents revealed.
- HTC records record revenue
- AT&T Microcell Update
- Sony Xperia X2a delayed?
- Microsoft updates Bing, gives us proper navigation
- Update: Skype and Windows Phone 7 -- it's "on the roadmap"
- Microsoft Still Showing 6.5 Some Love, Releases Office Mobile 2010
- All you need to know about Push Notifications for Windows Phone 7
- 'VoicePredict' gets released in Windows Marketplace
- 'CloudFiles': finally a good, nay great DropBox client for Windows Mobile
- New Windows Phone 7 game 'DroppyPop' developed in Silverlight; Play it right now
- Multitasking in Windows Phone 7? Maybe. Kind of...well it depends.
- T-Mobile HD2 gets an (unofficial) official ROM update
- geoGallery & Twitter: More WP7 demo applications
Thanks to the WMExperts Store for sponsoring the podcast. Thanks also to these great artists for the music and to CCMixter.org for offering a great database of Creative Commons music!
Phil is the father of two beautiful girls and is the Dad behind Modern Dad. Before that he spent seven years at the helm of Android Central. Before that he spent a decade in a newsroom of a two-time Pulitzer Prize-finalist newspaper. Before that — well, we don't talk much about those days. Subscribe to the Modern Dad newsletter!
Good,thank you for share
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.