What you need to know
- World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth is getting a content update next week.
- It adds new party systems, classic raids and much more.
- You can take a look at the major changes below.
- You can purchase the expansion for $32 on Amazon.
Last year, Blizzard Entertainment launched the World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth expansion for the popular massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG). While it wasn't as great as past expansion launches, the steady stream of updates has made it a lot better. On September 24, another one is going to hit PC.
According to the developer, the next World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth content update provides new character models for the worgen and goblins, the introduction of Party Sync, the "epic" conclusion to the War Campaign, and much more. You can read about some of the main features below.
- There's a new giant bee mount called the Honeyback Harvester.
- There are new Memories of Azeroth raids.
- Level restrictions have been eased so that gamers can play together.
- New items have been added to the Black Market Auction House.
- The interface has been updated in a number of ways.
For the complete patch notes, you can head over here. There are a lot of little tweaks that you should be aware of if you're a diehard World of Warcraft player.
In Windows Central's review, Jez Corden wrote, "World of Warcraft remains one of the greatest MMORPGs, regardless, and the way Blizzard has been able to maintain the game at this level for all of these years is unprecedented. Battle for Azeroth is worth your time for the leveling experience and core dungeon-crawling gameplay alone, but the headline features that Blizzard advertised with this expansion fall flat."
World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth
The problems don't stop WoW being fun
Loot grinding, under-tuned skills, and broken leveling experience aside, World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth's raids and dungeons remain a ton of fun to experience with friends, especially if you're not new to the game.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.