- Stream with the Official WPCentral App (opens Zune)
- Download it directly with this link
- Watch the HD video after the page break
- Subscribe on your Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
Jay Bennett and Daniel Rubino are joined by George Ponder this week to hash out those two big Windows Phone releases, the HTC Titan II and the Nokia Lumia 900 both on AT&T. Tune into our discussion of the pros and cons plus other Windows Phone news happening this week.
Full show notes after the break and HD Video as well...
WPCentral Podcast 140 for April 11th, 2012
The big stories(35)
- Lumia 900 launch in NYC
- We review the Lumia 900 and Titan 2, then compare them for fun
- How are ohers perceiving the 900?
- Already an acknowledgement and fix for the 900's data issues
- Lumia 610 with NFC
- Hallelujah!! Verizon are providing an update!!!!
- Welcome new Windows Phone users, we have app recommendations for you!
- The Easter Games sale - still going?
- Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr Pirates!
- Rowi gets a big overhaul
- Free time machine and beta test promotions
- Windows Mobile 6.x Marketplace closing up shop
- Facebook goes shopping, comes back with Instagram
- Windows Phone 8 development future
- Nokia TV
- Comments from last time
- Live questions & comments
This has been a Mobile Nations podcast, go to Mobilenations.com for more great shows covering everything mobile, Or head over to the WPCentral Forums if you'd like to get involved with our community in discussing more about Windows Phone news, devices and apps.
Update 6: Microsoft wants all of TikTok, but Trump's order may interfere
The Financial Times reports that as part of negotiations, Microsoft is now inquiring whether it can buy all of TikTok, instead of just the business in the US., Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. This new plan would include India and Europe (and excluding China).
Apple responds to Xbox Project xCloud iOS block, Microsoft kicks back
With Microsoft's Project xCloud streaming platform locked out from iOS devices, Apple doubles down on App Store restrictions.
Microsoft-TikTok deal is a 'poison chalice,' says Bill Gates
In a new interview, former Microsoft CEO Bill Gates called a potential deal to acquire TikTok a "poison chalice," referencing the fraight nature of TikTok's forced sale in the U.S.
Should your next computer be a mini PC? These are your best options.
Windows PCs come in all shapes and sizes, and whatever your needs there's a computer out there to suit you. Here are the best to choose from if you're looking for a new mini PC.