- Stream with the Official WPCentral App (opens Zune)
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe on your Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
And we're back after a week in London for Nokia World. We recap the event, discuss the pros and cons of the new Nokia phones, talk about why Kik Messenger is better than WhatsApp and Jay does his best to make ghost noises.
Listen in now! Show notes after the break...
- Nokia World! - the Experience, and the 2 new devices
- Nokia Maps coming to every Windows Phone devices
- Then anything else we pick off the Summary of the week
- Comments from last time (opens in new tab)
- TRUE or FALSE?
- Live questions
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Daniel Rubino is the Editor-in-chief of Windows Central, head reviewer, podcast co-host, and analyst. He has been covering Microsoft since 2007 when this site was called WMExperts (and later Windows Phone Central). His interests include Windows, laptops, next-gen computing, and for some reason, watches. Before all this tech stuff, he worked on a Ph.D. in linguistics, watched people sleep (for medical purposes!), and ran the projectors at movie theaters because it was fun.
I just want to comment on the keyboard bug. It's not limited to just virtual keyboards. I have the same issue with my Arrive using the on screen and physical keyboard. When I use the physical keyboard sometimes the text field would turn grey and the keyboard backlights turn off. I have to tap the text field again to continue typing. It never did this with Nodo and it's annoying
I don't know if im imagining it but the disappearing keyboard i swear has got worse on my phone sometimes when writing it disappears three or four times :/
Since microsoft has lowered the specs even more for phones do you think we could see a wi-fi version of one of these to maybe take on the Ipod touch and Android pmps? I really want windows phone but can't afford the data charges. Thanks.
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.