What you need to know
- WWE 2K20 is a wrestling game which gets an installment every year.
- WWE 2K20 seems like it has a lot of bugs and animation issues at the moment.
- It's avaialble now for Xbox One and other platforms.
- You can purchase it for $60 on the Microsoft Store (opens in new tab).
Every year, 2K Games releases a new installment of the WWE 2K franchise. The games focus on wrestling and are a lot of fun to play. Recently, the company revealed WWE 2K20 which celebrates the 20th anniversary of the popular format. There's a lot to love about the game, but it seems like it's not as polished on the technical front based on early impressions.
If you can't get enough of the WWE 2K franchise, be sure to check out WWE 2K20 on Xbox One and PC. The game is Xbox One X Enhanced, so it looks amazing on Microsoft's latest console. You can purchase it for $60, but there are other editions that can go up to $100.
WWE 2K20: SmackDown! Edition
The ultimate collection
The WWE 2K20: SmackDown! Edition includes the WWE 2K20: Deluxe Edition, premium packaging, access to WWE 2K20 preorder content, collector's edition digital bonus content, exclusive physical collectibles, and exclusive WWE SuperCard content.
- What is Xbox Game Pass?
- Best 4K TVs for Xbox Series X and S
- Must-buy Xbox One Headsets
- Our Favorite Xbox One Wireless Headsets
- Best Upcoming Xbox Games for 2021
- Xbox One X vs. Xbox Series S
Asher Madan handles gaming news for Windows Central. Before joining Windows Central in 2017, Asher worked for a number of different gaming outlets. He has a background in medical science and is passionate about all forms of entertainment, cooking, and antiquing.
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.