The Xbox Central Podcast (formerly OneCast) is Windows Central's leading Xbox podcast, covering all things related to Microsoft's gaming platform. Hosted by Jez Corden and Matt Brown of our Xbox team, Xbox Central is the best place for industry analysis, exclusive scoops and hands-on impressions of today's latest titles. The latest episode is now available through major podcast distribution services, covering Microsoft's mobile gaming efforts, Project Scorpio leaks and more!
This week's episode is available from the following sources:
- Xbox Central Podcast via Soundcloud
- Xbox Central Podcast via RSS
- Xbox Central Podcast via iTunes
- Xbox Central Podcast via Pocket Casts
If you're using a podcast app, copy and paste the RSS feed URL into the search bar, or search for 'Xbox Central Podcast'.
OneCast on Soundcloud
This week's hosts
- Jez Corden / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matt Brown / email@example.com
- Robbie Cooke / Head of Marketing at Rebellion
This week's discussions
- 00:00:00 - Q&A with Robbie Cooke, Head of Marketing at Rebellion
- 00:14:25 - What we've been playing this week
- 00:32:10 - Nintendo Switch - are Microsoft missing a mobile opportunity?
- 00:48:25 - Project Scorpio leaks!
- 01:09:50 - Should Microsoft make another Fable game?
Further reading on this week's topics
- Project Scorpio will deliver enhanced Xbox graphics to 1080p TVs
- 'Project Scorpio' Xbox will pack internal PSU and 4K Game DVR capture
- Sniper Elite 4 review: Fourth entry in Rebellion's stealth series is right on target
- Cities: Skylines on Xbox One — Building a city has never been more fun
- Path of Exile is coming to Xbox One! Here's what you need to know
Ask the Xbox Central crew!
Leave your topic suggestions in the comment section below, and we'll consider discussing them at the end of future shows!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.