The Xbox Central Podcast (formerly OneCast) is Windows Central's leading Xbox podcast, covering all things related to Microsoft's gaming platform. Hosted by Jez Corden and Matt Brown of our Xbox team, Xbox Central is the best place for industry analysis, exclusive scoops and hands-on impressions of today's latest titles. The latest episode is now available through major podcast distribution services, covering the supposed Project Scorpio technical reveal, our hands-on impressions with Battalion 1944 and the Destiny 2 trailer!
This week's episode is available from the following sources:
- Xbox Central Podcast via Soundcloud
- Xbox Central Podcast via RSS
- Xbox Central Podcast via iTunes
- Xbox Central Podcast via Pocket Casts
If you're using a podcast app, copy and paste the RSS feed URL into the search bar, or search for 'Xbox Central Podcast'.
OneCast on Soundcloud
This week's hosts
This week's discussions
- 00:00:00 - Battalion 1944 hands-on impressions
- 00:14:25 - RIME hands-on impressions
- 00:17:50 - Mass Effect: Andromeda love/hate relationship
- 00:29:00 - Destiny 2 reveal
- 00:44:50 - Project Scorpio Q&A, leaks, specs, VR, price, specs, and more
Further reading on this week's topics
- A major outlet is ready to officially reveal the specs of the next Xbox, Project Scorpio
- Microsoft will use Forza 7, Battlefront 2 and Red Dead Redemption 2 to showcase 4K on 'Project Scorpio'
- Battalion 1944's classic gameplay makes it a remarkably pure shooter
- Destiny 2 gets full reveal, coming to PC and Xbox One on September 8
Ask the Xbox Central crew!
Leave your topic suggestions in the comment section below, and we'll consider discussing them at the end of future shows!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Oculus Rift gets fix for stuttering issues with beta update
If you've been one of the users experiencing stuttering issues while playing VR games on the Oculus Rift, Oculus has a beta update that should solve all your problems. Find out how to get the update right now.
Want to try Surface Duo OS? Here's how on Windows 10.
In this guide, we'll show you the steps to download and install the Surface Duo emulator to start developing for the dual-screen device to get a feeling of the new experience.
Why Daniel Rubino doesn't care if the Surface Duo's camera is terrible
Some of us live on the edge of tech, and that often means giving something up to gain something new. In the case of Surface Duo, that may mean living with a less-than-ideal camera.
Get busy with these office chairs for less than $200
When you start shopping for a new office chair, the prices of high-end models can be shocking. Let's take a look at some of the best budget office chairs available now to help you decide which one is best suited to your needs.