The third-party Pokemon Go app PoGo-UWP for Windows 10 Mobile is back in operation. The team behind the app has publicly released version 1.0.25 with a number of fixes and improvements.
Earlier this month, PoGo-UWP became unusable due to changes in data from Pokémon Go developer Niantic Labs. Now it appears the team has found a way to get the app working again. Here's a look at the changes and improvements that have been made to PoGo-UWP:
- Changed capture page: you can now flick to throw the ball (experimental)
- Added new map styles to mimic the original app (you can enable them in settings)
- Added profile page with achievements
- Added Pokemon detail page where you can evolve, power up and transfer your Pokemon
- Added Pokemon and Eggs inventory, you can now Incubate your eggs
- Added Google Login (not supporting 2FA for now)
- Added translations
- Added device spoofing, you device will now act as an iPhone to try preventing bugs (we can't guarantee that you're safe from bans, but this may help)
- Fixed countless bugs
- Revamped UI
There are also some known issues with this version:
- Some buttons are not working. They're just placeholders but we didn't add the features yet.
- Closing button sometimes overlaps the Pokemon in catched Pokemon list
- Opening the Pokemon details page may cause a crash
- After leveling up, experience bar on map page shows a wrong value
- Translations are incomplete
- Wrong theme may be applied, leading to white text over light map
- No visual feedback after Egg Hatching, you'll still receive rewards but nothing is shown
- Some animations really suck
Thanks to everyone for the tips!