Today RBS and NatWest rolled out updates for their official apps on Windows Phone, bringing both offerings up to version 3.4. The new releases introduce new designs to better reflect the respective brands, as well as general improvements to how the app is laid out making it easier for customers to manage their accounts.
Since they'e both owned by the same parent bank, here's the full list of changes for the RBS and NatWest apps:
- We've refreshed our app with a new look and feel to reflect the new branding
- We've made it easier to make another payment or transfer by selecting the new payment option
- You can now differentiate between ISA's and Savings accounts
- You can view your CashBack Plus balance
- It is easier and cheaper to contact us with a new basic rate number. This is charged at the same rate as a UK landline
- It is now easier to share our app with your friends and family. You can now recommend it from the more menu
Check out the newly updated apps on the store and let us know how you get on in the comments.