We reported a few days ago on Alcatel’s entry into the Windows Phone space with their One Touch View smartphone. The budget friendly device will have a four inch display with front and rear facing cameras.
The handset will run the last version of the Windows Phone operating system, 7.5 and provide a solid spec for a very reasonable price but how will it be marketed? Today we see a video where Ricky tells us of his hopes and dreams. Step inside..
The video takes a fairly standard approach to the concept of selling Windows Phone as an OS, explaining a little of the live tiles and showing off the dynamic transitions. The video is really winning in places, we especially like hearing about Ricky and hes awesome bro and how he loves his job as a graphic designer. He looks stoked. But the message is clear, get a more personal view of your world with Windows Phone and the new Alcatel One Touch View.
USB Connector at the top: Check!
Here are the full specs:
- Network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
- Operating System: Windows Phone 7.5
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM7227A 1 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, there is no expansion slot
- Screen: capacitive IPS, 4.0 ", 800x480 pixels
- Camera: 5 MP with autofocus, single flash, 720p video 30 fps. Front camera VGA
- Wireless connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (A2DP), GPS
- Dining: Removable 1500 mAh battery
- Dimensions, weight: 124.2 x 64.2 x 10.75 mm
- Recommended price in Russia: 6990 rubles
We’re really rooting for Ricky, we hope he finds his way to becoming a famous artist and gets to travel the world. The promo video is odd in that it doesn’t show much of the phone itself until the end or demo how it actually works. It does show off those nice colour schemes though at the end and the device does look rather nice.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.