What you need to know
- Fujitsu announced two new LIFEBOOK laptops built for business.
- The LIFEBOOK U9311 and U9311X feature audio from Dirac.
- The laptops run on up to an Intel Core i7-1185G7 processor and have Intel Iris Xe graphics.
Fujitsu announced its new LIFEBOOK laptops that feature audio tech from Dirac. Fujitsu has two new business laptops with Dirac tech, the LIFEBOOK U9311 and U9311X. The laptops have selectable audio modes for teleconferencing, music, and media content such as films or TV shows.
The LIFEBOOK U9331X is a 13.3-inch convertible laptop. It runs on up to an Intel Core i7-1185G7 processor and has Intel Iris Xe graphics.
The LIFEBOOK U9311 is a traditional clamshell laptop that's also available with up to an Intel Core i7-1185G7 processor. It also has Intel Iris Xe graphics.
Dirac is a high-end audio company that works with Bentley, Rolls Royse, Volvo, Harman, and other brands. The company highlights that its technology has been integrated into 500 million smartphones and is also in high-end home and professional audio systems.
Fujitsu breaks down the three audio modes of its LIFEBOOK laptops:
- Voice Mode is programmed for enhanced voice intelligibility and crisper, clearer spoken audio to facilitate effortless listening in online calls and video conferences.
- Music Mode delivers clearer, more balanced sound with tighter bass and richer detail so users can enjoy music content as artists intended it to be heard.
- Movie Mode is optimized to deliver an immersive experience with expanded soundscape, crisp dialogue and powerful bass that places you right in the center of the action.
You can also use a Custom Mode to adjust the sound of the laptops to your own preferences.
This isn't the first time that Fujitsu and Dirac have worked together. The companies have worked together since 2018. Fujitsu's ESPRIMO lineup of PCs has Direct audio technology.
The LIFEBOOK U9311 and U9311X laptops will be available for purchase in EMEA, APAC, and Japan this month.
Fujitsu LIFEBOOK U9311X
This convertible laptop features audio technology from Dirac. It runs on up to an Intel Core i7-1185G7 processor and has Intel Iris Xe graphics.
Sean Endicott is the news writer for Windows Central. If it runs Windows, is made by Microsoft, or has anything to do with either, he's on it. Sean's been with Windows Central since 2017 and is also our resident app expert. If you have a news tip or an app to review, hit him up at email@example.com.
For the very expensive business laptops I would have expected Fujitsu to put 16:10 or 3:2 screens in them by now. Shame, they look pretty interesting otherwise.
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.