Mass Effect: Andromeda is finally here, allowing you to explore a new galaxy and colonize it along the way. With so much to do, there are tons of Achievements to snag that reward you for everything from landing on new planets to increasing the viability of all planets to 100 percent. With this much content, it can be hard to suss out precisely what you need to do in order to collect all of the Achievements. That's why we put together this list with every Achievement, as well as what you need to do to earn them all. With more than 50 different achievements to collect, there is a lot to browse through. Also, be sure you are prepared for spoilers, because many of these Achievements are collected by completing parts of the story!
- First contact: Land on an alien planet; Gamerscore 10.
- Data mining: Scan 100 different objects; Gamerscore 10.
- Terminator: Kill 2,000 enemies; Gamerscore 15.
- Fireworks: Perform 100 power combos; Gamerscore 15.
- Death from above: Kill 100 enemies while hovering; Gamerscore 15.
- Close combat specialist: Kill 100 enemies with melee attack ; Gamescore 15.
- With our powers combined: Detonate 10 targets that were primed by another character; Gamerscore 15.
- Pinpoint shot: Hit 250 enemy weak points while using a scope (single player); Gamerscore 15.
- Medic!: Perform 25 revivals on teammates; Gamerscore 15.
- Mastermind: Using constructs, kill 100 enemies; Gamerscore 10.
- Fastball: Hit an enemy with a thrown enemy 25 times; Gamerscore 10.
- Trapshooter: Hit 25 floating enemies with Concussive Shot, Lance or Incinerate; Gamerscore 10.
- Sucker punch: Hit 25 pulled enemies with a melee attack; Gamerscore 10.
- Icebreaker: Shatter a frozen enemy with a jump melee attack; Gamerscore 10.
- Rough landing: Detonate a trip mine with a thrown enemy; Gamerscore 10.
- Friendly fire: Direct your Remnant VI to attack each type of remnant enemy (Breacher, Destroyer, Assembler, Observer, Nullifier, and Architect); Gamerscore 10.
- Pyrotechnics expert: Light three enemies on fire with one continuous flamethrower attack; Gamerscore 10.
- Long-distance jump: Travel at least 30m in a single jump; Gamerscore 10.
- Matchmaker: Romance three different characters (across all playthroughs); Gamerscore 20.
- Vanguard Surprise: Hit an enemy with a Charge attack out of Tactical Cloak; Gamerscore 10.
- Hang time: Keep the Nomad airborne for 35 seconds; Gamerscore 10.
- Unwavering: Complete an "insanity" single-player game, or "Gold" multiplayer extractions from each firebase; Gamerscore 90.
- Veteran: Successfully complete a combined 25 strike team missions or APEX multiplayer mode extractions; Gamerscore 30.
- APEX: Complete the tutorial mission in multiplayer; Gamerscore 10.
- Explorer: Complete a combined five strike team missions or APEX multiplayer mode extractions; Gamerscore 10.
- Mission accomplished: Activate Meridian; Gamerscore 30.
- Activation: Activate the Remnant city; Gamerscore 20.
- Family connections: Reboot the Pathfinder; Gamerscore 20 .
- Liberation: Free the Salarian Ark; Gamerscore 20.
- Foothold: Establish an outpost; Gamerscore 15.
- Exaltation: Destroy the exaltation facility or save the angaran prisoners; Gamerscore 15.
- First steps: Neet the angara on Aya; Gamerscore 15.
- Alliance: Ally with an Outlaw faction; Gamerscore 15.
- Pathfinder: Become the new pathfinder; Gamerscore 15.
- Initiated: Gain access to the Tempest; Gamerscore 15 .
- World-shaper: Activate the first Remnant vault; Gamerscore 15.
- Buccaneer: Recover the Krogan colony ship; Gamerscore.
- Building bridges: Stop the Roekkar leader; Gamerscore 15.
- United: Unite the outposts against a common threat; Gamerscore 15.
- Helping hand: Lend a helping hand to Vetra's sister; Gamerscore.
- Signal tracking: Find the source of the strange signal Peebee discovered; Gamerscore 15.
- Role model: Rescue the Asari Ark; Gamerscore 15.
- Full roster: In single-player mode recruit all six squadmates; Gamerscore 15.
- Peak condition: Reach level 40 in single-player or 20 in multiplayer; Gamerscore 30.
- Kitted out: Kill a foe with a Rank Five weapon in a single-player game or equip a Rank 10 weapon in multiplayer; Gamerscore 30.
- High performance: Unlock Rank Six for each single-player profile type, or obtain a level Level Six multiplayer bonus stat; Gamerscore 30.
- Full power: Evolve one tech, combat, and biotic power to Rank 6; Gamerscore 20.
- Almost there: Reach Level 25 in single-player or level 15 in multiplayer; Gamerscore 20.
- Teamwork: Create six strike teams or earn 25 assist medals in multiplayer mode: Gamerscore 20.
- Top talent: Have a level 20 strike team; Gamerscore 20.
- Jack of all trades: Equip three different types of profiles; Gamerscore 10.
- All clear: Increase all planets to 100-percent viability (in a single playthrough); Gamerscore 90.
- Terraformer: Increase a planet to 100-percent viability; Gamerscore 15.
- Craftsmanship: Craft a gun with three augments: Gamerscore 10.
- Cryptographer: Complete 20 Remnant puzzles in a single playthrough; Gamerscore 10.
As you can see there are tons of ways to grab Achievements in this game. It's worth remembering that while a few require multiplayer action, many can be picked up just by completing story missions, or by finishing loyalty missions for your allies. Are you on a mission to collect every achievement in Mass Effect: Andromeda? Which one has proven the hardest to earn? Be sure to leave us a comment below.
I am not a fan of multiplayer achievements. :( In that sense I liked what Dragon Age Inquisition did... Had multiplayer but no achievements related to it.
I know what you mean.
This article might be useful for someone who wants to look up the achievements quickly, but for an article about how to unlock them, more comprehensive steps are definitely required. It lacks the detail that other achievement guides provide.
Exactly, this info is available on the xb1.
Anyone serious about looking up how to get achievements should be, and probably is already on a site like True Achievements.
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.