If you're a fan of light themes on Windows 10, we have some good news for you, a light theme is on the way for Xbox One too! Available as part of the fall 2017 Xbox update, the light theme offers a far brighter take on the Xbox UI, adding a white background to menus, guides, and beyond. Here's how to enable the light theme on Xbox One consoles.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the Guide.
- Navigate to the right to the Action Center.
Select All Settings with the "A" button.
- Navigate down to Personalization and press "A."
Select System personalization.
- Select System theme with the "A" button.
- Select Light.
The light theme should now be enabled on your Xbox One system-wide!
For more tips and guides, hit the link below, and let us know whether you're going to be #TeamDark or #TeamLight in the comments!
- More: Xbox Help
- Xbox Fall 2017 update changelog
- How to customize your dashboard with new Xbox content blocks
- How to enable the Xbox light theme
- How to use Xbox network transfer
- How to enable 4K game downloads on your Xbox One
- How to enable 1080p game DVR recording
- How to record game footage to an external HDD
- How to use a USB webcam on Skype for Xbox
- How to use a USB webcam on Mixer for Xbox
Update 6: Microsoft wants all of TikTok, but Trump's order may interfere
The Financial Times reports that as part of negotiations, Microsoft is now inquiring whether it can buy all of TikTok, instead of just the business in the US., Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. This new plan would include India and Europe (and excluding China).
Surface Duo and double Dans take over this week's Android Central podcast
Need even more Surface Duo in your life? Check out the latest Android Central podcast, in which Daniel Rubino and Daniel Bader (double the Dans!) discuss Surface Duo, Microsoft's Samsung love affair, and Project xCloud.
This is the best Windows 10 tablet you can buy right now
There are many Windows 10 tablets on the market, but it's hard to sort through the rubbish. Here's our picks for the best Windows 10 tablets you can buy right now. At the top of our list is the Surface Pro X, which we think is the best due to its ARM processor, large display, and thin form factor while still packing good battery life and excellent performance.
Complete list of Xbox One Dolby Atmos games
Dolby Atmos creates a realistic, immersive soundscape, but is not featured in every game. These are all Xbox One games with baked-in Dolby Atmos support so far.