If you're a fan of light themes on Windows 10, we have some good news for you, a light theme is on the way for Xbox One too! Available as part of the fall 2017 Xbox update, the light theme offers a far brighter take on the Xbox UI, adding a white background to menus, guides, and beyond. Here's how to enable the light theme on Xbox One consoles.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the Guide.
- Navigate to the right to the Action Center.
Select All Settings with the "A" button.
- Navigate down to Personalization and press "A."
Select System personalization.
- Select System theme with the "A" button.
- Select Light.
The light theme should now be enabled on your Xbox One system-wide!
For more tips and guides, hit the link below, and let us know whether you're going to be #TeamDark or #TeamLight in the comments!
- More: Xbox Help
- Xbox Fall 2017 update changelog
- How to customize your dashboard with new Xbox content blocks
- How to enable the Xbox light theme
- How to use Xbox network transfer
- How to enable 4K game downloads on your Xbox One
- How to enable 1080p game DVR recording
- How to record game footage to an external HDD
- How to use a USB webcam on Skype for Xbox
- How to use a USB webcam on Mixer for Xbox
Should Halo Infinite get its rumored battle royale mode?
Recently, a rumor that Halo Infinite will have a battle royale mode surfaced. Would this be a good move for Microsoft and 343 Industries to make? Here's what we think.
The Black Friday keyboard deals you need to know about
Getting your hands on a new keyboard is exciting for PC users, and thanks to Black Friday, it's more affordable than ever before. Here's a look at the best Black Friday keyboard deals available now.
Review: Immortals Fenyx Rising a late Game of the Year contender
Immortals Fenyx Rising skyrocketed to the top of my Game of the Year list, and I think it's something a lot of people will really like.
Best Xbox Game Pass games for Xbox One
Pick up the best Xbox One games included with an Xbox Game Pass subscription.