If you're a fan of light themes on Windows 10, we have some good news for you, a light theme is on the way for Xbox One too! Available as part of the fall 2017 Xbox update, the light theme offers a far brighter take on the Xbox UI, adding a white background to menus, guides, and beyond. Here's how to enable the light theme on Xbox One consoles.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the Guide.
- Navigate to the right to the Action Center.
- Select All Settings with the "A" button.
- Navigate down to Personalization and press "A."
- Select System personalization.
- Select System theme with the "A" button.
- Select Light.
The light theme should now be enabled on your Xbox One system-wide!
For more tips and guides, hit the link below, and let us know whether you're going to be #TeamDark or #TeamLight in the comments!
- More: Xbox Help
- Xbox Fall 2017 update changelog
- How to customize your dashboard with new Xbox content blocks
- How to enable the Xbox light theme
- How to use Xbox network transfer
- How to enable 4K game downloads on your Xbox One
- How to enable 1080p game DVR recording
- How to record game footage to an external HDD
- How to use a USB webcam on Skype for Xbox
- How to use a USB webcam on Mixer for Xbox
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Jez Corden a Managing Editor at Windows Central, focusing primarily on all things Xbox and gaming. Jez is known for breaking exclusive news and analysis as relates to the Microsoft ecosystem while being powered by caffeine. Follow on Twitter @JezCorden and listen to his Xbox Two podcast, all about, you guessed it, Xbox!