What you need to know
- Moonlighter is a Zelda-like dungeon crawler and shop simulator.
- It got a new expansion called Between Dimensions on PC a while ago.
- The expansion just launched on Xbox One.
- You can purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Best Buy.
Moonlighter is a popular Zelda-like action game that blends dungeon crawling with managing a shop. You have to go to various rooms, collect artifacts, put them up for sale at your store, and make a profit. While most of the time you'll be selling essentially junk, sometimes you come across a truly priceless item that grants you a lot of cash if you price it right.
Moonlighter has received a number of updates over the past year, but it just got a proper expansion on Xbox One. The expansion, called Between Dimensions, builds upon the main experience by letting you descend into an all-new interdimensional dungeon with new enemies. There are also new weapons, armors, shop items, and more.
Some of the major new features are listed below.
- New enemies and mini-bosses
- Full set of weapons
- New set of armor
- Trick weapons
- New rings
- Thieves will invade your shop
- A new client who's an annoying, indecisive customer
- A bird terrorizing your customers
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.