What you need to know
- Moonlighter is a Zelda-like dungeon crawler and shop simulator.
- It got a new expansion called Between Dimensions on PC a while ago.
- The expansion just launched on Xbox One.
- You can purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Best Buy (opens in new tab).
Moonlighter is a popular Zelda-like action game that blends dungeon crawling with managing a shop. You have to go to various rooms, collect artifacts, put them up for sale at your store, and make a profit. While most of the time you'll be selling essentially junk, sometimes you come across a truly priceless item that grants you a lot of cash if you price it right.
Moonlighter has received a number of updates over the past year, but it just got a proper expansion on Xbox One. The expansion, called Between Dimensions, builds upon the main experience by letting you descend into an all-new interdimensional dungeon with new enemies. There are also new weapons, armors, shop items, and more.
Some of the major new features are listed below.
- New enemies and mini-bosses
- Full set of weapons
- New set of armor
- Trick weapons
- New rings
- Thieves will invade your shop
- A new client who's an annoying, indecisive customer
- A bird terrorizing your customers
Play more games
Play for a few months
Xbox Game Pass gives you access to over 200 games for one monthly fee. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate also adds Xbox Live Gold to the package so you can play online with your friends.
Asher Madan handles gaming news for Windows Central. Before joining Windows Central in 2017, Asher worked for a number of different gaming outlets. He has a background in medical science and is passionate about all forms of entertainment, cooking, and antiquing.
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.