What you need to know
- There's a new update for Age of Mythology.
- This update introduces a new map and some new cheat codes.
- There's also bug fixes and several gameplay balance changes.
Age of Mythology, the Age of Empires spin-off featuring mythical monsters and godly powers, has a new update. After a month of testing in preview, Update 2.8 introduces new fixes, gameplay balance changes, new cheat codes and even a new map, the Blue Lagoon.
Here's the full list of new cheat codes:
- WRATH OF CYCLONE: Turn all your units into mighty Titans!
- POWERS FROM DIYU: Grants four random god powers!
- BLESS ME FU XI: Spawns all Tale of the Dragon heroes at your Town Center!
- TITANIC: Titans can walk in water!
- WOLOLO: Chinese Monks ♪ wololo ♪ in joy when they convert enemy units!
The new Blue Lagoon map can be found under Random, Random All, and Random Land Map pools. You can check out the lengthy list of bug fixes right here.
Minecraft Dungeons lead talks its next DLC and the future endgame
We talk Minecraft Dungeons’ recent Jungle Awakens DLC, the Creeping Winter expansion, and future endgame plans with game director, Måns Olson.
Fix up your Xbox Elite Controller with these parts
Need some replacement parts for your Xbox One Elite Controller? From new paddles, grips, bumpers, thumbsticks, and more, we have you covered.
Hands-on with Windows 10 build 20161 showcasing the new Start menu
Yesterday, Microsoft released a new build of Windows 10 that includes an updated Start menu design with translucent Live Tiles, improvements to Notifications, and behavior changes to things like Tablet Mode and the Taskbar. It's been a while since Microsoft released a build with any surface-level changes, but now it's finally happened, we're back showcasing all the changes on video.
These are the best PC games to keep your kids occupied
Looking for a PC game or a few for your kid(s)? Need a way to keep them engaged with games that you know are good? Look no further than our comprehensive round-up of our favorite family-friendly games on PC.