NVIDIA GeForce Now adds Spacebase Startopia and 11 other titles for GFN Thursday
12 new games make their way to the NVIDIA GeForce Now library this week, including Spacebase Startopia.
What you need to know
- This month's GFN Thursday adds 12 new games to the catalog.
- NVIDIA GeForce Now members can also take advantage of sales from Ubisoft Connect, Steam, and the Epic Game Store
- NVIDIA recently announced a price increase to its game streaming service.
This GFN Thursday, NVIDIA announced 11 new games for its popular streaming service, NVIDIA GeForce Now. The lineup of added games includes Spacebase Startopia, Overcooked!, and Paradise Lost. As is normally the case with GFN Thursdays, you may have to wait a little bit for certain titles to appear. Specifically, Spacebase Startopia won't be available until March 26.
Here's the complete list of games coming to NVIDIA GeForce Now:
- Spacebase Startopia (day-and-date release, Steam and Epic Games Store, March 26)
- Overcooked! All you can Eat! (day-and-date release on Steam, March 23)
- Paradise Lost (day-and-date release on Steam, March 24)
- Door Kickers (Steam)
- Evoland Legendary Edition (Steam)
- Iron Conflict (Steam)
- Railroad Corporation (Steam)
- Sword and Fairy 7 Trial (Steam)
- Thief Gold (Steam)
- Trackmania United Forever (Steam)
- Worms Reloaded (Steam)
- Wrench (Steam)
In addition to these games coming to the GeForce Now library, GeForce Now members can take advantage of sales in the Epic Game Store, Steam, and Ubisoft Connect.
If you're looking to get the best experience for game streaming, we have a guide on how to optimize NVIDIA GeForce Now settings for best performance.
If you haven't picked a cloud gaming service yet, make sure to check out our guide comparing Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming vs Google Stadia vs NVIDIA GeForce Now.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Sean Endicott brings nearly a decade of experience covering Microsoft and Windows news to Windows Central. He joined our team in 2017 as an app reviewer and now heads up our day-to-day news coverage. If you have a news tip or an app to review, hit him up at email@example.com.