The latest episode of our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, the 'OneCast', is now available; accessible through major podcast distribution services. This week, we're joined by Windows Central's Jonathan Dollison, where we discuss the past week of controversies regarding Quantum Break on PC, and how this affects the value of Xbox Live. We also share our recent gaming experiences, including Gone Home, The Flame in the Flood and Firewatch.
This week's episode is available from the following sources:
If you're using a podcast app, copy and paste the RSS feed URL into the search bar, or search for 'OneCast Windows'.
OneCast is our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, hosted by the staff of Windows Central. A new episode of the OneCast is recorded each week, with topics surrounding Microsoft news and the gaming industry.
This week's discussions
- 00:00:45 - Firewatch (Windows 10)
- 00:17:30 - The Flame in the Flood (Xbox One)
- 00:29:15 - Gone Home (Xbox One)
- 00:54:50 - Quantum Break on PC
- 01:23:40 - The value of Xbox Live Gold
- 01:42:30 - Ask OneCast: "Should indie games have their own store page?"
This week's hosts
Every week we'll be discussing an Xbox or Microsoft-related hypothetical question from the audience, so make sure to submit them via our Twitter accounts (@MSFTY and @mattjbrown) using the #OneCast hashtag, via email, or in the comments below!
Further reading on this week's topics
- Editorial: Quantum Break's arrival on PC won't hurt the Xbox One
- Quantum Break coming to Windows 10, will be free with Xbox One version pre-orders
- Quantum Break will sync your progress between Xbox One and Windows 10
- Firewatch - Reveal Trailer
- The Flame In The Flood - Trailer
- Gone Home - Launch Trailer
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
The first two Snapdragon 7c PCs are here, and they start at $299 with LTE
Along with a slew of announcements for the education market this week, Microsoft debuted the first two PCs to be powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 7c platform. Both are targeted at the education market, and they bring LTE for as little as $299.
Need a laptop with a Thunderbolt 3 port? Every PC here deserves a look.
Looking for a new laptop that has Thunderbolt 3 ports? Well, you're in luck, as we've rounded up what we think are the best Thunderbolt 3 enabled laptops available to buy today.
Windows 10 build 19546 arrives for Fast ring with graphing calculator
Microsoft pushed out another new Windows 10 Preview build for Windows Insiders on the Fast ring today. This build brings the build number up to 19546, and it includes a new graphing mode for the Calculator app.
Best Xbox Game Pass games for January 2020
Pick up the best Xbox One games included with an Xbox Game Pass subscription.