What you need to know
- OneDrive for iOS just received an update that includes several fixes.
- The update fixes a color issue that made it difficult to read text when opened in Adobe Reader.
- Another fix addresses an issue causing videos to close during playback.
OneDrive for iOS just received an update that includes several bug fixes. The update addresses a color issue that would appear when opening PDFs when opened in Adobe Reader, a voiceover deletion issue, and a bug that caused videos to crash.
Here's everything new in the update, which brings OneDrive to version 12.29.6:
- Some PDFs were showing text boxes filled with the same color as the text when opened in Adobe Reader which made them very hard to read. We've fixed the underlying issue in our PDF editor so now text boxes added in our app will reflect the expected colors.
- Voiceover wasn't focusing on the delete dialog when deleting files from the Recycle Bin, this has been fixed.
- Some videos would occasionally close during playback with a "Video cannot play" message. This has been fixed.
The PDF issue was a peculiar one. Fixing it required Microsoft to address an underlying issue in its PDF editor. The end result is that PDFs should appear with the correct colors when opened in Adobe Reader. You can grab the latest update through the App Store now.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Sean Endicott brings nearly a decade of experience covering Microsoft and Windows news to Windows Central. He joined our team in 2017 as an app reviewer and now heads up our day-to-day news coverage. If you have a news tip or an app to review, hit him up at firstname.lastname@example.org.