You may not thnk that a game that's all about pruning trees would be fun, but that's just what the development team behind Prune have done. After releasing their game earlier this year for Android and iOS to critical acclaim, the team now has a universal Windows and Windows Phone version available to download for $3.99.
Here's a quick description of Prune and its features:
Prune is a love letter to trees. A game about the beauty and joy of pruning. With a swipe of a finger, grow and shape each tree into a unique piece of art while avoiding the obstacles that confront you.
- A unique digital bonsai tree for your pocket.
- Beautiful, minimalist art and a super clean interface—it's just you and the trees.
- Meditative music and sound design for you to zen out to.
- No IAP, no monetization strategy, no currencies.
- Share screenshots of your unique tree creations with friends
What do you think of Prune and would you like to see more of these kinds of artistic-themed games in the Windows Store? Let us know in the comments!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.