These are the indie games coming to Xbox Series X
These games ID@Xbox games are optimized for Microsoft's next-gen console.
What you need to know
- ID@Xbox revealed 15 new indie games coming to Xbox Series X.
- All of these games will be optimized for the console.
- This list includes a mix of previously announced titles as well as brand new ones.
Microsoft is gearing up for its big Xbox Series X showcase, and ID@Xbox received some love ahead of the event during its pre-show. Over 15 independent games were shown off in a 7-minute montage, and some of them look absolutely stunning.
All of these games will be optimized for Xbox Series X, and feature a wide range of genres. A few of the ones that caught are eye were The Artful Escape, The Ascent, and The Falconeer,
Most of these game are due out this year and next year, though some of them, like Tunic and Sable, are currently undated. Be sure to show indie devs some love and check out these games if any of them look interesting to you.
The Xbox Series X is due out holiday 2020, though Microsoft has not announced a release date or price. In addition to these indie games coming to the system, players can look forward to exclusives Halo: Infinite and more.
Xbox Series X/S
- Xbox Series X: Everything we know
- Best games coming to Xbox Series X/S
- List of Xbox Series X specs
- What is the Xbox Series X release date?
- How much does Xbox Series X cost?
- Why you can't preorder Xbox Series X yet
- Best Xbox Series X Headsets
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Jennifer Locke has been playing video games nearly her entire life, and is very happy Xbox is growing a stronger first-party portfolio. You can find her obsessing over Star Wars and other geeky things on Twitter @JenLocke95.