Some deals are available only to Xbox Live Gold members and others are available to anyone who utilizes the service through a Spotlight sale. A wide variety of titles, ranging from small experiences to massive blockbusters, are available for substantially less. This week, prominent games like Elex and Farming Simulator 17 are on sale. Here's a look at all the games discounted this week.
- Battle Chasers: Nightwar | $19.49 | Gold
- Black Mirror | $29.99 | Gold
- Blood Bowl 2 | $6.60 | Gold
- Blood Bowl 2: Official Expansion | $16.74 | Gold
- Blood Bowl 2: Official Expansion and Team Pack | $26.79 | Gold
- Crypt of the NecroDancer | $9.74 | Gold
- Deer Hunter: Reloaded | $11.99 | Gold
- Elex | $41.99 | Gold
- Energy Cycle | $2.24 | Gold
- Farming Simulator 17: Platinum Edition | $37.49 | Gold
- 'n Verlore Verstand | $8.99 | Gold
- Race Arcade | $7.49 | Gold
- Rapala Fishing: Pro Series | $11.99 | Gold
- Real Farm | $31.99 | Gold
- Save the Ninja Clan | $2.24 | Gold
- Styx: Master of Shadows | $7.50 | Gold
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II | $7.50 | Gold
- Thumper | $13.39 | Gold
- Tour de France 2017 | $16.50 | Gold
- Trove: All-Pine Artistree Pack | $14.99 | Spotlight
- BattleBlock Theater* | $7.49 | Gold
- Faery: Legends of Avalon* | $1.87 | Gold
- Rotastic | $1.24 | Gold
Which games are you interested in? Let us know! Out of all of these, we would recommend Crypt of the NecroDancer, Elex, and Farming Simulator 17. Crypt of the NecroDancer is a roguelike game where you keep on attempting to beat certain levels but with each death you become stronger. The objective is to move with the music and to find as many diamonds as possible before you perish.
Elex is a third-person role-playing game which was a rather unpolished experience when it launched. Luckily, through subsequent updates, it has become a strong title and even features Xbox One X support. The games features grand themes like saving the world from an enemy faction and betrayal.
Lastly, Farming Simulator 17 is one of the best farming simulators out there because not only does it focus on realism, but it also eliminates many of the bugs found in previous versions. You can lead the life of a proper farmer with surprising accuracy. While it may get tedious at times, it's still surprisingly addictive.
Keep an eye on WindowsCentral.com/Gaming for all the latest in Xbox and Windows 10 gaming, accessories, news, and reviews!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.