The Amazon Fire TV Cube is now shipping, and we've reviewed the little box. The short version? It's really good, actually. But definitely not perfect, and maybe not for everyone. But there's a real reason to give it a good look.
Have a taste:
What else did you miss this past week?
- Big changes to Sling TV: If you're a fan of Sling TV, get ready for something new. New free offerings. New channels. And a new higher price on its most basic plan.
- The World Cup is still streaming: There are only 16 teams remaining, and two weeks left to play. We've got updated schedules and streaming info.
- Wimbledon is upon us: Tennis fans will be able to watch every damn match. Impressive.
- So, about that Westworld Season 2 finale ...: Know what? It was good. It was really good. Don't @ me.
- Oreo is on NVIDIA Shield TV: Finally? Finally. (And, yes you should update.)
Phil is the father of two beautiful girls and is the Dad behind Modern Dad. Before that he spent seven years at the helm of Android Central. Before that he spent a decade in a newsroom of a two-time Pulitzer Prize-finalist newspaper. Before that — well, we don't talk much about those days. Subscribe to the Modern Dad newsletter!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.