We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, Daniel Rubino and Zac Bowden deliver a super-sized edition of the show with news about 19H2 and 20H1 builds, and the roll out of a Beta Channel for the new Chromium-based Edge browser.
They also talk about why Samsung's Galaxy Note 10 is a great smartphone option for users heavily invested in the Microsoft ecosystem, plus Daniel shares his experience visiting the Huawei factory in China. Finally, the duo have a chat about a host of other general tech topics, particularly wearables and wishful thinking about a Surface Watch.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on August 9 2019.
- Windows 10 19H2 builds 18362.10014 and 18362.10015 roll out to Slow ring Insiders
- Windows 10 20H1 build 18965.1005 rolls out to Fast ring Insiders
- Microsoft rolls out Beta Channel for the new Chromium-based Edge browser
- Windows 10 'Your Phone' screen mirroring works on any PC with the Galaxy Note 10
- Cortana cut from Johnson Controls' GLAS thermostat
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Wix: Creation without limits. Visit wix.com/podcast and get 10% Off Your Wix Premium Plan — enter the code WIXPROMO at checkout.
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.