We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, Daniel Rubino and Zac Bowden deliver a super-sized edition of the show with news about 19H2 and 20H1 builds, and the roll out of a Beta Channel for the new Chromium-based Edge browser.
They also talk about why Samsung's Galaxy Note 10 is a great smartphone option for users heavily invested in the Microsoft ecosystem, plus Daniel shares his experience visiting the Huawei factory in China. Finally, the duo have a chat about a host of other general tech topics, particularly wearables and wishful thinking about a Surface Watch.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on August 9 2019.
- Windows 10 19H2 builds 18362.10014 and 18362.10015 roll out to Slow ring Insiders
- Windows 10 20H1 build 18965.1005 rolls out to Fast ring Insiders
- Microsoft rolls out Beta Channel for the new Chromium-based Edge browser
- Windows 10 'Your Phone' screen mirroring works on any PC with the Galaxy Note 10
- Cortana cut from Johnson Controls' GLAS thermostat
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Wix: Creation without limits. Visit wix.com/podcast and get 10% Off Your Wix Premium Plan — enter the code WIXPROMO at checkout.
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Fix up your Xbox Elite Controller with these parts
Need some replacement parts for your Xbox One Elite Controller? From new paddles, grips, bumpers, thumbsticks, and more, we have you covered.
Hands-on with Windows 10 build 20161 showcasing the new Start menu
Yesterday, Microsoft released a new build of Windows 10 that includes an updated Start menu design with translucent Live Tiles, improvements to Notifications, and behavior changes to things like Tablet Mode and the Taskbar. It's been a while since Microsoft released a build with any surface-level changes, but now it's finally happened, we're back showcasing all the changes on video.
Everything we know about 'Xbox Series S' Lockhart
The Xbox Series X is getting a baby brother in the form of a console codenamed Lockhart, most likely to be called Xbox Series S. Here's what we know so far.
10 must-have apps for any new PC
You just purchased a new PC and set it up, and now you're looking for some great apps. Look no further. These are the best apps for your new Windows 10 PC.