We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, what seemed to be a slow news week turned into plenty to talk about! Microsoft is looking into reports from some Surface Laptop 3 owners about cracked screens, and another round of update problem affected some Windows 10 users.
Windows 10X icons are being rolled out to Windows 10 desktop insiders. Daniel and Zac both purchased the Galaxy Z Flip and share their experiences using it with Microsoft Your Phone. They also revisit Surface Pro X and how it can fit into a computing workflow.
Finally, they check out the lofty promises of the Emperion Nebulus — A Windows 10 on ARM phone from a new, unknown company.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on February 21st 2020.
- Some Surface Laptop 3 owners reporting cracked screens, Microsoft investigating | Windows Central
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 update blunder seems particularly bad | Windows Central
- Windows 10X icons begin rolling out on Windows 10 desktop for Insiders | Windows Central
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip, Microsoft Your Phone could change the way you use mobile tech | Windows Central
- I switched from Surface Book 2 to Surface Pro X, and I'm in love. Here's why. | Windows Central
- 5 things about the Emperion Nebulus (Windows 10 on ARM phone) that worry us | Windows Central
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Benchmarking the new Surface Book 3 15 with GTX 1660 Ti and 10th Gen i7
Although it's too early for a review, here are some initial benchmarks from the new Surface Book 3 15-inch with a Core i7 and NVIDIA GeForce 1660 Ti (Max-Q) and how it compares to Surface Book 2 and other premium laptops. Spoiler: While the CPU is just OK, that 1660 Ti definitely bumps up the Book 3's potential.
Review: Sabrent's Rocket Q SSDs are fast, well-priced and go up to 4TB
Sabrent has a new SSD range available in the form of the Rocket Q. These new NVMe SSDs use QLC NAND, but offer impressive speeds and storage capacities at affordable prices. Check our full review to see how they compare against other SSDs.
Review: How do I go back to Wi-Fi 5 after using TP-Link's Archer AX6000?
TP-Link's Archer AX6000 is an 802.11ax router designed to take your network into the future. However, it might not be exactly what you're looking for due to its high-end specs and relatively high price. We explain in this review.
The best photo editing apps for Windows 10
Whether you need to remove red eyes, or do heavy duty editing, these are the best photo editing apps for Windows 10.