Windows Central Podcast 61: Are Surface devices unreliable?
This week on the Windows Central Podcast: Consumer Reports removes recommendation for Surface, new Mobile build, and what's next for Mobile?
This past week, Consumer Reports announced that it was removing its recommendations for all of Microsoft's Surface products. Also on the show this week, we talk about a brand new Mobile build, a new Xbox One build, and what's next for Mobile? All that and more on this weeks episode of the Windows Central Podcast!
Help us make this show the best Microsoft podcast in the world. Tell your friends, share it on social media using the hashtag #wcpodcast, and give us a five-star rating wherever you download your podcasts! Thank you so much for listening!
We've got two options for you, either the video podcast or the audio podcast, both featuring the same content.
- 1:50 New Build
- 10:13 Xbox Spotify
- 14:00 Xbox One Update
- 26:05 Consumer Reports survey
- 48:35 Windows 10 eye tracking
- 55:12 What's next for Windows 10 Mobile?
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 (opens in new tab) | Android (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via iTunes (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @WindowsCentral with hashtag #wcpodcast
- Or leave a comment below!
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in your inbox, every day!
Zac Bowden is a Senior Editor at Windows Central. Bringing you exclusive coverage into the world of Windows on PCs, tablets, phones, and more. Also an avid collector of rare Microsoft prototype devices! Keep in touch on Twitter: @zacbowden.
3. Keyboard stops working after detaching and re attaching occasionally.
4. When exposed to sun and high temperature it fails to cool itself down and ultimately shows you symbol of temperature measure and "shuts down" Good thing is that it does not happen that often otherwise I would return it as well. But I can fully understand if someone does. SB is still a prototype in my eyes so it's far from perfect and it has quite high price tag.